**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

input issue compensation?

are we getting compensation sometime for the continued input issues that have been plaguing everyone?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Doubtful. Would be cool for an update on Kabam as to whether they’re still tinkering with controls.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    The Act 8 Boss (teasing, purely being silly) will be Input Issue Man.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    why always compensation
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Honestly, I'll get flak, but I never had input issues or at least none super noticeable prior to the carina care package that signalled the end of said input issues. But since they were "fixed" I'm getting worse input issues than I've ever had, medium/dash instead of heavies, block/parry instead of dexing because even when I swipe back it's registering a frame or three of me blocking. General lag and performance issues, having to force close after every 2/3 fights, visual bugs galore, the infinite loading screens.

AI changes allowing them to launch specials when they're still partially on the ground, allowing them to do stuff us as humans can't do like evading attacking at once, launching a combo while the last frame of special is still active. It's mental.
  • Options
    tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    edited August 2022

block/parry instead of dexing because even when I swipe back it's registering a frame or three of me blocking

This is why I was not able to finish the 3* Loki Carina's challenge Ultron fight. No matter how poor or well I was doing, at some point during the fight a swipe back would register as a block and Ultron would KO me. Still happens a lot in questing.