**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs to use for lifecycle

DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
@jaded , I would love to see the champs you recommend for 6.2.1 life cycle node. Id love to see everyone else's too. I'll post my top champs.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197
    Mods, please don't shift this post. I'm continuing on from another post in this forum. Thankyou
  • DanthexmanDanthexman Posts: 197

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Depends on the champions on the path, but a few that can be good

Warlock - blocks the healing, allows you to just heavy and tap them

Torch - normal incinerate won’t do damage but you can use pre fight and that’ll still do damage, without pre fight you can also save for Sp3 and get nova that way, or you can have 7 incinerate and 20 temp which will give you nova flame. I’d only recommend using him for mystic or energy champs though

Magneto - for metal opponents. He will reverse healing so they can’t heal at the end.

G2099 - can reverse healing at the end

Archangel - his neuro heal blocks and still does damage

Also, if you learn how to fight the node pretty much anyone can do it. Avoid DOT champs like Nick, since they won’t do much. But if you heavy attack a lot in the fight the life cycle shield goes away for longer, and you can heavy attack when they’re on low health then use a big special, or hit them and KO them.

The reason heal block or reversal champs work really well is because you don’t need to worry about them jumping back to 10% health. You can just knock them down then tap them. Hope this helps! Feel free to let me know the path and I can recommend a team if you’d like :)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Void is one of the better counters to Lifecycle although i dont see him in the snapshots of your roster.
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Any parry/heavy champ should be able to do it reliably. Just parry/heavy them down and save your SP3 until the lifecycle shield is on cooldown.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    As mentioned before depending on the defenders per path, top attackers there I can see would be;

Hypes - easy sp3 after knock down and sp2 stuns
    Cmm - sp2 stun and unblockable. Sp2 -> heavy+heavy
    Cgr- easy specials and unblockable sp1
    iAbom - acid wash makes attacks unblockable + ton of debuffs that reduce healing

Then what bittersteel mentioned as well. Go into the he quest and practice on the first fight with all the options to see which and who you like. Then scout the lanes to see if there are any specific counters you need. Bringing the right counters supersedes some of the lifecycle methods because any champ can do lifecycle.
  • PoethellPoethell Posts: 124

Jus gotta say Ty so much. Can’t tell u how loooong I’ve dreaded this n I listen to your suggestions. Plus I added Hercules bc he’s Hercules! Archangel, hype, cgr and Warlock. Ty so much!!