**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* mystic awakening gem use advice?

Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips

The choices are Diablo, Mojo, Doom (except I’m not prestige focused, so I’m probably not going to use it on him), Rintrah, Ebony Maw, and Sorc Soup. Who would you choose to awaken, and why?

6* mystic awakening gem use advice? 22 votes

Diablo
50% 11 votes
Mojo
9% 2 votes
Rintrah
13% 3 votes
Ebony Maw
0% 0 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
0% 0 votes
Morningstar
0% 0 votes
Dr Doom
27% 6 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides Diablo is best
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    I just realized that I had a karatemike415 video playing in the corner of the screen when taking the screenshot.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    You already know about Rintrah. I hear good things about Wong too (some have taken him to rank 4).
    I love Diablo and Dragon man.