**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Massive Store Change! What’s next? 🤔

Before I make my suggestion I would just like to thank Kabam for making these changes over the past few months between updating the loyalty and glory stores to the daily offers and even allowing us to purchase ISO (which many people never thought would happen) and 6 star sigs.

Hopefully masteries will be the next to be retooled but for this post I would like to advocate for cavalier gold crystals

I believe adding cavalier gold crystals would greatly reduce the gold shortages without inflating the market. Uncollected gold crystals are worth a little bit more than 3x that of a greater gold crystal which means a cav crystal should pay out to a bare minimum of 60K gold each. If these were added in all of the events where one might usually get an uncollected gold crystal than that logically means people would be earning 3x the amount of gold (as we should to cover the expenses of 6 star market inflation)

Comments

• CapriciousCapricious Posts: 213 ★★
    Additionally the glory store should be updated for cavalier and higher players to include 10 greater gold crystals and uncollected crystals (or just 5 UC If that’s too much all at once)
    A cavalier gold crystal does not need to be added to the general unit deals (I.e. 40 units per uncollected crystal) meaning that the amount you can acquire would be a lot more limited than uncollected crystals
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 224

Before I make my suggestion I would just like to thank Kabam for making these changes over the past few months between updating the loyalty and glory stores to the daily offers and even allowing us to purchase ISO (which many people never thought would happen) and 6 star sigs.

Hopefully masteries will be the next to be retooled but for this post I would like to advocate for cavalier gold crystals

I believe adding cavalier gold crystals would greatly reduce the gold shortages without inflating the market. Uncollected gold crystals are worth a little bit more than 3x that of a greater gold crystal which means a cav crystal should pay out to a bare minimum of 60K gold each. If these were added in all of the events where one might usually get an uncollected gold crystal than that logically means people would be earning 3x the amount of gold (as we should to cover the expenses of 6 star market inflation)

Cavalier Gold Crystals and Thronebreaker Champ Crystals with 4to6* Champs

Cavalier Gold Crystals and Thronebreaker Champ Crystals with 4to6* Champs
    I know that’s the popular consensus but I think we have more options than that. A lot of end game players don’t even like 5 stars anymore (largely because of the cost to rank them) they should ramp up the materials first and I would prefer if they did this before adding relics or especially 7 stars (which is where the idea of making 4 stars the new 3 star comes from). We also need to see 6 star dupes get buffed as well
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    More ISO please. I have three champs at rank 2, partially leveled because I don’t want to blow through gold using wrong iso
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I really think we need to get more gold crystal tiers. Like Cav, TB and a paragon gold crystal.