**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m stuck I need tips pls

Hello, Recently I have gotten stuck in the story act 4 chapter 3. I have good champions and I’m above the suggested hero rating it’s just very hard to complete a quest. I always end up reviving my top champion at least once with all my other ones dead to complete the quest. And idk if I’m doing something wrong or if I just suck lol. If this has happened to anyone else and they feel my pain and know what to do I would really appreciate some help. Thanks

Comments

• MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    what mission exactly?
  • Xx_Rider_xXXx_Rider_xX Posts: 46
    I’m just stuck in general. Like in act 4 chapter 1 I could breeze through it, chapter 2 was a little tough but I got through it. Now I’m on chapter 3 and all the missions are really hard for me so I had stopped grinding act quests and only doing the featured quests but I really need to get back on track.
  • ShenAbuserShenAbuser Posts: 50
    Send a picture of your champs. I can tell You which champs will help You. Check your mastery setup. And just get through. Play fights slow and You will get it finally. I keep my fingers crossed.
    Ok thanks
    Here’s an example of what I mean, look at the picture the boss is like 10k rating which is half my freaking teams rating and there’s 8 other guys I need to fight before him all like 4k rating and 1 of the 8 is 7k. How am I supposed to do that without using a million revives when i only have 3 champs above 4k

• ShenAbuserShenAbuser Posts: 50
    Watch some guides on YT or smth. In act 7 u need to kill 80 000 rating with 15 000 champs and its not even that hard.
    Thank you guys for all your tips I finally finished act 4 chapter 3 with your help.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Also you can always go back and explore earlier content. Gain more experience as a player, and get more rank up materials and such.
    Ok thanks for the tip
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Remember, rating is not a big deal. Champion and node interactions are important