**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dear Sister + Demonic Pact 👀

Hello! 👋🏾 Everyone has already done all of their cheering or crying about the Classic SW Buff-Nerf, BUT nobody is talking about Scarlet Witch Sigil who’s Demonic Pact regen buff has been broken since she was released (based on my own experience as well as the feedback of many YouTubers claiming that the synergy was trash and not working properly). Ironically even the Dear Sister 📝🔫🔫🔫 synergy doesn’t seem to be raising Wanda’s damage to anywhere close to it’s true potential (hence why there has not been an influx of people beating up poor WS).

Here is a photo of Wanda with 8 prowesses and 2 regen buffs only gaining 6 health and doing 19K damage (no suicides). I also have 1 mastery point in salve and 2 in recovery which makes this even more alarming.
This video was taken on an IPhone 13 pro MCOC version 36.1.1

I also will be publishing a video (probably in the morning since I’m kind of tired) showing more of the fight where at one point Wanda has FOUR regen buffs and only gains about 40 health per tic and basically never gets above 1% of her health back (I mean obviously since 6 stars have pretty large health pools especially at rank 3).

The synergy team includes Wolverine, QS, Dormammu, and House of X Magneto. I hope that a fix will come soon. Thank you for your time and I appreciate you for reading my post.

Comments

• FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    The key word in her Demonic pact synergy is:

"Chaos Surge creates Regeneration instead of Prowess, granting 4% of MISSING health over 12 seconds."

Since you are almost at max HP of course the regen will be very small.
  • CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Accept the Math still isn’t mathing. 6 per tick does not equal 8% of health in 24 seconds. IT WILL NEVER reach back to 100%. She would need to heal back 1,150 health in 24 seconds or less. Here is scarlet witch with 85% health and 3 regens, now she’s at 11 per tick. For context (again rank 3 6 star) my SW has a health pool of 38,335. This is not an appropriate number for her at any point in a fight
    edited August 2022
    Yes, exactly, she will never reach 100% HP with that synergy since it is based on missing health.

Lets take your screenshot for example. You have 85% HP in the screenshot, assuming she is r3 that means she is missing around 5600 HP. She wil heal 4% of those 5600HP for each regen, not from max HP.

In this case it would be then only 224HP over 12 seconds.

You can try to get to as low HP as you can and you will see the regen will be much stronger than when you are at almost max HP-

I get what you’re saying and I have noticed that her regen superficially increases as her health goes down. But I’m not sure I agree with your conclusion about the actual wording of the synergy (let’s also remember that you’re supposed to sacrifice prowess for this) and the impact of the regen. In this image I’m regaining 40 hp per regen over 12 seconds each. At less than half of my health I’m only gaining back 6% of my health. There’s just no way that 3 regens with the synergy saying “4% of missing health over 12 seconds” isn’t supposed to be giving better health than this. Unless she’s literally only supposed to gain what’s advertised in the synergy when she’s at 1% of health which makes the synergy useless. At some point her health needs to pop
    It's exactly like that. You just confirmed it with your numbers too.

3 Regen buffs, each healing for 4% missing HP, healed you for 6% max HP. Since you were almost exactly at half HP, each of these regens gave you 2% HP which is exactly half the potency.
    I see now so at half health 3 regens should only give me 2300 health back. Well that’s terrible but with this new information I would ask that Kabam reviews this synergy since it really doesn’t make sense particularly when once again it’s removing a bulk of SW’s damage by not allowing her to copy or even naturally produce prowess (which I also think is either wrong or is worded improperly. Why does not being able to copy prowess mean that she can’t get one from her chaos instabilities?) It’s basically a troll synergy at this point.
    https://youtu.be/hd2ZJ3GRW4Q
    YouTuber Bero Man posts Sigil Witch’s damage with the Dear Sister synergy. The hits that don’t crit are severely lacking and even with 6 prowesses, aptitude, fury and cruelty (3:10 mark) SW fails to land a single blow over 12K on a SP2. It’s possible that the QS synergy is only buffing the special attacks that are crits.