**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 6.4.6 - Reign

Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Hey guys i need some tips and suggestions for act 6.4.6 path champions (path A Opportunistic) and grandmaster fight. Which 5-6 member team i choose ?

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    what a roster

Doom, Herc, Kitty, and then take whoever after that I think

you should be fine with that stacked of a roster
  • Options
    Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Posts: 151 ★★
    Doom, Hercules (5*), NF, S 2099, and whoever else. Path is straight forward. For boss, find YouTube videos.
  • Options

Doom, Hercules (5*), NF, S 2099, and whoever else. Path is straight forward. For boss, find YouTube videos.

Oh thank you
  • Options

what a roster

Doom, Herc, Kitty, and then take whoever after that I think

you should be fine with that stacked of a roster

That's why i asked because there are more options but i only chose six out of them
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    I know others have said, but your roster is very good! You will do fine!
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 677 ★★★
    Ensure u have someone who can handle the inverted control phase. Mister sinister n Prof x are the best options
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I took him down a while ago, I took tenacity path and 5* BWCV cleared the whole lane (KP for annhilus), at choice node, I swapped Prof.X with BWCV.
    If you are good with light intercept, phase 1 and 2 will just be cakewalk. You can just Doom it easily. Reverse control phase is a bit tricky but if you keep calm and don't panic you can Doom it as well, or call Prof. X.
    I used bunch of revives on first phase as my intercept isn't as good as I thought :lol: but I got through just fine.
    TBH, this was my most fav fight so far since I have started playing MCOC.
    Suggested masteries:
    1. 5 points on "Keep calm and have fun"
    2. 5 points on "Don't panic"
    3. 5 points on " Keep an eye on GM's challenges"
    4. 5 points on " Careful on re-entry, as GM starts infuriates for few seconds"
    5. 10 points on "Don't smash your phone into the wall"
    You do these in mind and you are golden.
    Good luck mate..
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Kitty with Emma synergy for inverted phase, Herc for final phase, whoever you want for the rest.
  • Options

I took him down a while ago, I took tenacity path and 5* BWCV cleared the whole lane (KP for annhilus), at choice node, I swapped Prof.X with BWCV.
    If you are good with light intercept, phase 1 and 2 will just be cakewalk. You can just Doom it easily. Reverse control phase is a bit tricky but if you keep calm and don't panic you can Doom it as well, or call Prof. X.
    I used bunch of revives on first phase as my intercept isn't as good as I thought :lol: but I got through just fine.
    TBH, this was my most fav fight so far since I have started playing MCOC.
    Suggested masteries:
    1. 5 points on "Keep calm and have fun"
    2. 5 points on "Don't panic"
    3. 5 points on " Keep an eye on GM's challenges"
    4. 5 points on " Careful on re-entry, as GM starts infuriates for few seconds"
    5. 10 points on "Don't smash your phone into the wall"
    You do these in mind and you are golden.
    Good luck mate..

Oh thanks @ZAHIDMALIK1588 . And also thanks for this masteries that you suggested 🤣 i will keep in my mind especially that no. 5 🤣👏👍
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

Kitty with Emma synergy for inverted phase, Herc for final phase, whoever you want for the rest.

Is that work Kitty with emma synergy for inverted control ?