**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Sigil Witch

Deathscyther_1Deathscyther_1 Posts: 4
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I know that through the Summoner's Sigil and the Black Iso Market you can get Scarlet Witch Sigil as a 4, 5, and 6 star. But as I looked at her info, I saw a 3* rarity. If it doesnt cost money and possible to get, how do i get 3* Sigil Witch since im not in the best financial place for 4-6 star
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,921 ★★★★★
    There was a special Arena that gave her as a 3* out if you did it. Probably can’t get the 3* unless they bring said arena back
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,057 ★★★★★
    Yeah the event was a couple of months back when they wanted to give everybody who didn't have the sigil and opportunity to gain her through the arena. Plus a completionist like myself is always on the hunt for all the Rarities.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Late to this, but it was prior arena that gave her as 3*. I got her as a 4* and she’s damn fun to use. She’s so smooth to use and I’m hoping I can awaken her sooner than later.