**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Kitty or Ultron?????

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who to R3?
I am a decent Kitty player, I don't have tigra. Ultron is my favorite. I am at act 7.
Please help me decide.
PS1: both will be r3 eventually but for now, who should I pick.
Please give your suggestions. Thanks
PS2: Guilly 2099 sucks
PS3: both are undoped

Kitty or Ultron????? 52 votes

Ultron (Why???)
46%
mostlyharmlessnpseudosaneRepto23Cap366NockoErcarretFabwiziGogiSean_WhoBe_SomebodyW32JragonMaster1700casual0Gr8TonyStarkSazedYodabolt21BlôdletterMackeyVinodCherryMrSakuragi 24 votes
Kitty (Why???)
53%
DL864SpeedbumpMattDRKSw0rdMasterGarloDenzel116Kojak7422Amazing_Demon05WordunkenEtjamaSpadeHunterMother_FlerkenEwell65SSS69PochitoIron_Spider7125RenaxqqShiroiharaAvi146TheBlindSalmonsherin_66 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Kitty (Why???)
    I voted Kitty before realising that you have her unduped. If you have / can get a gem soonish, then go with Kitty.
    If you're close to getting to Kang, go with Ultron.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 769 ★★★
    Ultron (Why???)
    Because he is your favorite and a really good champ, and then r3 Kitty after.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,552 ★★★★★
    Ultron (Why???)
    G2099 doesn’t suck and is very good for act 7.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Ultron (Why???)
    Because my vote made it a perfect 50/50 split...
  • Options
    W32W32 Posts: 9
    Ultron (Why???)
    I just finished act 7 exploration and used my unduped R3 Ultron a ton throughout the process. His regen, access to big damage, dot, buffs, and great synergies made him a go to on a lot of paths.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Ultron (Why???)
    Ultron is very useful and you like him. Rank champs that you enjoy and you'll definitely use, and see value in them.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Ultron (Why???)
    Not necessarilly because he is better, but because you explicitly said that you enjoy Ultron more. And as it was mentioned here, bonus for Ultron is, that he can manhandle 7.4 Kang (or robohandle, whatever)
  • Options
    PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Kitty (Why???)
    Ultron
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,522 ★★★★★
    Kitty (Why???)
    If Ultron is duped (and even unduped), he's amazing for Kang 7.4.6. A r2 would be good against him though.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Ultron (Why???)
    You enjoy Ultron more. Easy choice. If you enjoyed, say, Rhino more than the god queen Kitty, it might have been a different story and I would have maybe advised you to consider ranking up her instead. (Although, you should always rank up the champions you enjoy to play. If you don't enjoy to play the game, what's the point?)

I love my r4 Kitty. She's a phenomenal champion. However, if you really do enjoy Ultron more, you can always rank up Kitty after him. There's no rush.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,594 ★★★★★
    Ultron (Why???)
    You basically answered it yourself by saying he's your favourite ... especially if you're doing both at some point, may as well start with your favourite.

I have him at r4 unduped n use him way more than my r3 kitty
  • Options
    Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
    Kitty (Why???)
    I voted so fast
    I take it back, if your favourite is Ultron go Ultron

I r4ed Knull over Ghost cause he’s my favourite
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    Thanks guys, that really helped. I am going with Ultron, but I promise Kitty will follow him soon. The only thing keeping Kitty on hold, is gold. Geee that rhymed :lol:
    Soon after I pulled Kitty, I messed around with her in ROL and God she is amazing. I have heard she is beast awakened, but she is OP already. She is growing on me faster than anything.
    I am playing incursions to collect gold.
    Thanks again guys.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Domino