**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 Awesome Pulls and One Good

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
So today I opened my EoP nexus:

I was hoping for herc, but got Knull. I have a 5/65 Knull though, so he’s not getting ranked for a while.

Then, I was feeling like opening more crystals so I popped 5 of the SQ ones and…

I’m really happy about this, because I don’t have him as a 5* yet! I’ll check out some of Slayers guides soon, when I have the gold to rank him.

And then I decided to pop the 5* nexus from the SQ:

That’s a pretty good nexus, all 3 champs are bangers. I took OS, not sure if I’ll rank her though. I’ll play around with her, but she’ll be after CGR either way

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I believe this is second time I obtained a higher rarity of the monthly login champ crystal.

However, this is really interesting.

Last but not least. :D How good is awakened DD?

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

I believe this is second time I obtained a higher rarity of the monthly login champ crystal.

That’s great! I still have never got the higher rarity 😂

• AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Long time ago I got 5* CGR from the 4/5* login crystal. Still yet to get him from a 5* or 6* crystal so man was I lucky to get him.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I got my 1* Juggy back also. Spiderman is the only one I am missing now.