**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

2 Awesome Pulls and One Good

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,111 ★★★★★
So today I opened my EoP nexus:

I was hoping for herc, but got Knull. I have a 5/65 Knull though, so he’s not getting ranked for a while.

Then, I was feeling like opening more crystals so I popped 5 of the SQ ones and…

I’m really happy about this, because I don’t have him as a 5* yet! I’ll check out some of Slayers guides soon, when I have the gold to rank him.

And then I decided to pop the 5* nexus from the SQ:

That’s a pretty good nexus, all 3 champs are bangers. I took OS, not sure if I’ll rank her though. I’ll play around with her, but she’ll be after CGR either way

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,947 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    I believe this is second time I obtained a higher rarity of the monthly login champ crystal.

However, this is really interesting.

Last but not least. :D How good is awakened DD?

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,111 ★★★★★

I believe this is second time I obtained a higher rarity of the monthly login champ crystal.

That’s great! I still have never got the higher rarity 😂

• Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Long time ago I got 5* CGR from the 4/5* login crystal. Still yet to get him from a 5* or 6* crystal so man was I lucky to get him.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★

I got my 1* Juggy back also. Spiderman is the only one I am missing now.