**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Most Painful Moment

Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion

What's the most painful moment you guys have had regarding the game? Here's mine. The re-release of the shards arena took me down memory lane.

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

What's the most painful moment you guys have had regarding the game? Here's mine. The re-release of the shards arena took me down memory lane.

I hated this arena
  • Options

I hated this arena
    It's such pain to complete.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

This is not my 1st year grinding it thus I’m psychologically prepared. Look at the merits of it. You normally can’t grind ~220 rounds in basic/feature arena to secure a 6*, now u can. Besides, there are 1/2* hero crystals which might be helping you to complete your 1/2* collection. I got 7 new 2* this round which is pretty decent. Kabam give you a week to do so and you can spread out the grinding effort too.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    This is painful but I am almost there, opened the crystals and got 8 new out of 15. Both my thumbs and joints are so sore, I missed a couple of dex against the AQ boss yesterday.
    I don’t remember this arena last year, was still new to the game. Think I only got uncollected by the last week of the summer camp, then had a big enough roster to dabble in the summoner trials.
    I noticed scorpion gave me the most trouble this time (I lost twice to him so far). Did you find anyone in the arena that gave you trouble?
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    yeah last night I lost my streak of 199 i was so mad but I am still going to do the rest because i feel like it also i want the collector crystals
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Grinding 6* shards and get this

Pray for his overdue buff.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Opened up a mystic science dual crystal. Thought I was about to pull doom who I’ve been hunting for forever now but it rolled over to ww2 cap 🥲
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    It wouldn't be "awful" if the AI wasn't so terrible. I did it last year, and am not even touching it this year.
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★

I feel your pain bro. The last time I grinded for a featured 6 star, I got a 6 star Korg for the 3rd time. It wasn't as much of grind as this event though so my condolences.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    The 6* arena is only painful if you do it. It’s excruciating if you do it and pull Groot.
    I completed Miikes Revenge from Carina’s challange vol 1 yesterday. That Collector fight with 3* champs is not fun. But it got me 7.5k in 6* shards which was enough to open a crystal and got I got this…

…no use nor ornament. I really hope wish crystals become a thing.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 780 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Grinding 6* shards and get this

i got the same thing
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

I feel your pain bro. The last time I grinded for a featured 6 star, I got a 6 star Korg for the 3rd time. It wasn't as much of grind as this event though so my condolences.

My condolences for that Korg pull. Worst part about grinding is the fact that the reward doesn't always match the effort.