**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this enough for Grandmasters gauntlet?

baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all. So this will be my team for Grandmasters Gauntlet:

6* Rank 4 Hercules sig 90
6* Rank 4 Apoc sig 60
6* Rank 4 Guardian Sig 120
6* Rank 3 Cable sig 60 (can switch him out if needed)
6* Rank 2 White Magneto (for synergy)

Revives: 51 single revives, 7 team revives.
Potions: combination of 100+ individual level 3+ ones but have 200 thronebreak 4 hour crystal that can give more.
Skill: Medium to low as I'm not all that great.

Should I swap out someone and/or will I need to get more revives? I potentially have 3,000 units that I can use, but I'm trying to save those for cyber weekend

Any help is appreciated and I didn't do grandmasters the first time, so its all new to me.

Thank you all for your time.

Comments

• baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    Anyone?
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    I could be missing something and probably am knowing me but what is your plan for sassy healing? Or ibom poison?

Item wise you should be good to go, I did it with about that or less and I'm by no means a top player lol

My team was

R4 herc, r3 kitty, r3 tigra, 5* AA and r3 apoc
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Don't take guardian. Can you share a roster pic?
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Resources wise you're good to go. you have more than enough revives/potions to clear it.

team wise it's hard to tell since i used a different team,and i don't have Cable,WM,Herc,and Guardian.
    so i don't know how well they perform in this quest (except Herc that can deal almost with everything.)
    i only know that Apoc is amazing for this quest,he can handle almost 50% of the fights alone.

everyone who did this quest did it with a different team,so maybe you can share your roster and more pepole could help you based on personal experience,and could tell you if you have better options.

my team was-Kitty,Apoc,Prof-x,ghost,Spidey99.

• baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 263 ★★★
    edited August 2022

Don't take guardian. Can you share a roster pic?

Guardian, Herc and Apoc are the only rank 4's. And I have many other 5/65 5 stars as well but didn't post them here. Based off the comments here, ibom and Sasquash will give me the most trouble or atleast I don't have a plan for them. I was thinking about Cable for him, since its all heavy attacks.

I'll be happy to make swap outs as needed and will also be using 30% boost
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I would suggest either brining torch or archangel to deal with sasquatch healing. Even my r4 herc couldn`t outdamage the healing properly. The lifecycle is much less of a problem than the healing to be honost.
    Herc can do a lot of fights, he has for me.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Replace Cable with Archangel.

You don't need Cable just to get Apoc charges - can instead just sacrifice a champion to let Apoc get the last hit on Weapon X or another mutant.

Archangel can do the DoT the Cable does. Since your AA is duped, he can handle Sasquatch as well (none of your current champions would be able to handle the regen).

For reference, I did my Gauntlet run with Herc / Apoc / AA / Mag / Mag HoX. Not the prettiest, and ended up using around the same amount you have saved up.
  • Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114
    Spidey99 is amazing against all the annoying mystics (DM,Mojo,Sas) plus he can cheeze Thanos without any problems.
    so you can replace Guardian with him.

And you can replace White magneto or Cable with AA for Ibom.
    Kitty is also phenomenal for this quest so if you can replace both Cable&White magneto and put AA&Kitty i think they will be more helpful.

Herc,Kitty,Apoc,AA,Spidey99 should cover every fight in this quest.

Good luck!