**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

QOL arena need It.

Hello to everyone.

I grind a lot of the arena weekly. Usually I spent 1h in the morning and 1h on the evening daily.

After all this years and after receiving the QOL of the quick fight choice I think we really need two more improvements since many a lot time ago.

First one, A help massive request button. Is really annoying when you have many champs to tick then 1 by 1. Is not worth for the time we spent on It and is something that really Will help a lot of alliance to gain loyalty points.

Second one, Booster selection before starting the matchs. Yes, you read it correctly. How many times you forgot that you have a Booster for certain class and you recall It when you're going to choose your matchs? Me a lot and before the fight start, I think we should be able to use our boost.

Let me know what you think about these ideas guys.

Hope someone from Kabam see this and they work on this QOL.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    I like both ideas and I hope that they can come to fruition at some point. I think the only thing that was stopping the massive help all button was the system at the time couldn't handle it and it would crash but that was then and it's been a few years so who knows?🤞
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63

I like both ideas and I hope that they can come to fruition at some point. I think the only thing that was stopping the massive help all button was the system at the time couldn't handle it and it would crash but that was then and it's been a few years so who knows?🤞

Something similar to Alliance help could work. I prefer to click just a single buttton 3 or 5 times instead of each character individually.

Glad to know you like It!