Ultron Evade on Well-Timed Block

Can it be made so that Ultron doesn't evade when I attempt a well-timed block while his evade passive is active? This seems to be how it works for every other evade champion I'm aware of.

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,110 ★★★★
    OG and sym spidey do it do if they decide to evade. There is a synergy to stop them from doing it, just dash into the opponent when the timer stops because they can't hit you!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Bryce_BAM said:

Can it be made so that Ultron doesn't evade when I attempt a well-timed block while his evade passive is active? This seems to be how it works for every other evade champion I'm aware of.

They've been adding that recently. Although I would prefer your change, at least in Ultron's case his evade is not random and can still be played around.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    Same thing here. It’s silly for a champ I’m controlling to do the opposite of what I want. If I wanted to evade I’d just not hold block. There. Are times where it’s completely inconvenient for him to evade. I died in war because i couldn’t parry Havok and get an armor up. This should be across the board on evade champs.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Same thing here. It’s silly for a champ I’m controlling to do the opposite of what I want. If I wanted to evade I’d just not hold block. There. Are times where it’s completely inconvenient for him to evade. I died in war because i couldn’t parry Havok and get an armor up. This should be across the board on evade champs.

Just want to ask something. If you tried to parry an unblockable attack, would you prefer the evade to trigger or your champ to try and block instead?