**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

they can take away gifting but not our gifts right

am i really the only one concerned about this need word back from kabam asap will we still get our naughty list or nice list gifts that lump of coal means more to me than i would like to admit low key one of my favorite interactions on any game ive played stuff like that is why so many people love this game through the ups and downs

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I mean... thats a whole different item/aspect of the holiday events. There isn't much of a reason for them to take away the gift you mention.

Edit: but to be fair, yes, they most definitely could if they wanted to.
  • I think something like it will come back, maybe. Probably. Idk.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Peairs420 said:

am i really the only one concerned about this need word back from kabam asap will we still get our naughty list or nice list gifts that lump of coal means more to me than i would like to admit low key one of my favorite interactions on any game ive played stuff like that is why so many people love this game through the ups and downs

Fyi, there is this new invention called periods. Periods end a sentence so you can start a new sentence. Otherwise without use of periods it's just massive run-on of gibberish.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Let me guess ...
    U r one of those people that open the gift that said "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL XMAS".. and then made a post worried about missing out on a reward ..