**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Titania Deep Dive

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

I’m sorry what?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    dang that is a lot of debuffs
  • Options
    Is that on her opponent ? (or on her ?)

And is Heal Block one of those ? Otherwise Willpower will go thru the roof.
  • Options
    Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    edited September 2022
    It's the opponent and that's 30% petrify + if you're running despair it's fine. Also, they only last like 5 seconds and happen after you throw the sp3.
  • Options
    EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    I'm excited to try to get her, she and Infamous are gonna be a lot of fun
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

is every science champion gonna be buff immune now?

My question. Quicksilver okay assuming he is community choice champion.

Then ant man getting buffed to buff immune and now titania.
    If all new science champs will be buff immune it just makes the existing ranked up science champ we have " a poor decision"
    Cause to be honest buff immune is the highest quality you want to look for when upgrading a science champ so that mystics cannot punish those buffs.

Sadly recently this ability is treated like some common bleed immune ability and added to every new science champs which in turn is devaluing the ability
  • Options

If all new science champs will be buff immune it just makes the existing ranked up science champ we have " a poor decision"
    Cause to be honest buff immune is the highest quality you want to look for when upgrading a science champ so that mystics cannot punish those buffs.

Sadly recently this ability is treated like some common bleed immune ability and added to every new science champs which in turn is devaluing the ability
    Funny they were so concerned of balance in the game so that they can't keep the moleman unchanged but they can't see how unbalancing this putting buff immune to so many science champ is.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Doubt

Torch still a top option against mystics
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Funny they were so concerned of balance in the game so that they can't keep the moleman unchanged but they can't see how unbalancing this putting buff immune to so many science champ is.
    That is absolutely not the same thing.

Moleman was fixed because it was a bug. A poorly communicated bug, but nonetheless, a bug.

If it was overpowered they would have fixed it quicker. That’s not the reason they fixed it.
    But don't u think giving so many recent science champs "buff immune" is a bit op? Cause that single ability is a mystic killer, doesn't matter if overall the champions damge is poor buff immune makes fight against almost all mystics a joke.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

i like Mike but i much prefer Dave on the Deep Dives.

If only they lost the movie trailers voice and stopped starting every other sentence with “now”.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Moleman was fixed because it was a bug. A poorly communicated bug, but nonetheless, a bug.

If it was overpowered they would have fixed it quicker. That’s not the reason they fixed it.
    But don't u think giving so many recent science champs "buff immune" is a bit op? Cause that single ability is a mystic killer, doesn't matter if overall the champions damge is poor buff immune makes fight against almost all mystics a joke.
    There are currently 36 science champs. 37 with Titania. There are/will be 4 with buff immunity. That's not "so many".
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

See:
    -Nullify immunity with Angela/Civil Warrior then moving onto Negative, Overseer, Galan
    - Non-Crit champions with Crossbones then moving onto Guardian, Centurion, Cap Sam Guilly99
    - Neutralise with Tigra, then moving onto Rintrah and Wiccan
    - Poison and shock immunity as a duo with Nebula, then moving onto Hulkling, Ant Man
    - Wither with Spidey 2099 and now Quicksilver has it
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    holy mother of willpower batman
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Am i the only one who has a hard time focusing on the fight when there s too many buff/debuff icons?

God i thought 2 lines was too much but now 3?? lolz
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Rest assured that monthly event quest boss will have passive heal block as a node
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    That many debuffs on the opponent is just going to get in the way. Add Reed's debuff siphoner and it'll get in the way of being able to see the champ you're facing.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★

I’m sorry what?

Thoughts?

Wtf?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

If only there was a mastery that would solve the problem with WP
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Despair bouta go nuts
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

i like Mike but i much prefer Dave on the Deep Dives.

If only they lost the movie trailers voice and stopped starting every other sentence with “now”.
    hahaha I'm ok with Dave doing it because it was just a natural thing for him but Mike doing it just sounds like a bad Dave impersonation. They should allow him to just do it in his natural tone and flow. Right now it just sounds like a bad Dave impersonation.

"All right my dudes, let's get into this deep dive of Infamous Iron Man.. "

Not going to lie, I kind of want to see that now.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    That is the most debuffs on a single champion I have ever seen.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

That is the most debuffs on a single champion I have ever seen.

Unique debuffs? Likely.
    But not debuffs in general.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    She looks INSANE, not gonna lie.