**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beat the Grandmaster!!!!!! Thank you for the second act 6 nerf, kabam

So damn satisfying to finally kill him. I started working through Act 6 after the second nerf (seriously, thank you for that Kabam. Wouldn't have been able to get here without that). Even a month ago I never thought I'd make it to him but finally managed to pull through with my girl Claire. Only 1000 units spent on the fight too. Probably will make it back soon enough with summoner camp and EQs

Just need a science T5CC and I can R3 my Torch for thronebreaker

Comments

• That’s great! I am only 3 quests away and have been feeling the same. Never would have tried pre nerf
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Yeah it’s a fun fight but I don’t wanna make my way through exploring act 6. Would much rather explore act 7 first. Much more fun, easier, and shorter
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Congrats!!!🥳🎉🎉

glad to see the nerfs paid off for some
  • WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 67
    edited September 2022
    I just fully explored Act 6 as well.... so much easier since nerf... now I'm 100% on all story content... all that's left is abyss and Lol ... but I don't know if I'll ever do those since I'm already paragon
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    WhyMe1984 said:

I just fully explored Act 6 as well.... so much easier since nerf... now I'm 100% on all story content... all that's left is abyss and Lol ... but I don't know if I'll ever do those since I'm already paragon

You seems like a lost brother. This is exactly my progression.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

Yeah it’s a fun fight but I don’t wanna make my way through exploring act 6. Would much rather explore act 7 first. Much more fun, easier, and shorter

Yeah going through it all again is just tedious. Had a look at act 7 and it looks like with the right roster it will be a much more fun time

Congrats!!!🥳🎉🎉

glad to see the nerfs paid off for some

Thanks! The nerf is the main reason I started pushing through act 6. Still need half a T5CC for thronebreaker though, so have to work on that

That’s great! I am only 3 quests away and have been feeling the same. Never would have tried pre nerf

Keep going! Most of it up to the grandmaster fight is quite doable. It's just that fight that's a bit of a nightmare. A well-designed nightmare, but a nightmare nonetheless. He was so passive in phase 3 though, half my revives were due to him building to SP3 and instakilling me.
    WhyMe1984 said:

That's awesome. I don't think I'll ever set foot in act 6 again though lol. Once was enough
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 613 ★★
    Awesome. You can buy them from loyalty store.

Awesome. You can buy them from loyalty store.

Yeah, bought one already. Waiting for reset in 10 days. Couple more there and I'll be TB
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

So damn satisfying to finally kill him. I started working through Act 6 after the second nerf (seriously, thank you for that Kabam. Wouldn't have been able to get here without that). Even a month ago I never thought I'd make it to him but finally managed to pull through with my girl Claire. Only 1000 units spent on the fight too. Probably will make it back soon enough with summoner camp and EQs

Just need a science T5CC and I can R3 my Torch for thronebreaker

Congratulations! 🎉 🎊 🎈 🍾
    Once I get down Life Cycle node, the timing with heavy and sp3 then I know this day will come closer.