**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Since people are making tierlists say hello to MaxGaming's fantastic tierlist

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
So disclaimer, I don't want to title any tier for champions besides grade ranking. Also no champions belong in F as every Champion when in the right hands can be used.

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

I thought the title said, "since everyone forgot about maxgaming here's a thread"

You know to much
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Hello
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Wow,I never knew Taskmaster was so strong that he was above kingpin, torch .i must be playing wrong i guess then...!!!

Yep and now that you know that go max level him and r4 him as a 6*
    IMO a tier list should account for the need to max sig a champ bc it makes pulling someone like TM less exciting if you are not able to pop stones into him.

Same for whether the champ needs awakening at all, whether synergies are required.

And I always ask tier listers what is the criteria for each tier? What separates the top tier from the one below?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Expected nothing from maxgaming.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    While I don’t usually like commenting on Tier lists, I do have something that I would like to add. I think it’s important to add more than 6 categories, because I think there is a very wide range of champs in the A tier. I think having Jubilee and DPX and Annihilus in the same tier as Kitty, Nimrod, and AA is too much for my taste
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 245 ★★★
    Kitty is one tier below Task Master. I've never heard that this is one consequence of Covid.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Every time I see a tier list I gain more and more positive that people just put all their rank ups in high tiers and put champs they don't have or haven't learned how to use in lower tiers.

I gain more and more confident in my belief that tier lists are a waste of time everytime I see a new one.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    I was going to take this seriously but Silver Centurion is in B tier and not S tier. Now I realize this is a joke thread.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

Every time I see a tier list I gain more and more positive that people just put all their rank ups in high tiers and put champs they don't have or haven't learned how to use in lower tiers.

I gain more and more confident in my belief that tier lists are a waste of time everytime I see a new one.

Dude this is MaxGaming.
    The whole point of this tier list was to put Taskmaster in S-tier, it’s a long running joke on the forums.
    That’s all there is to it.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

• BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Omg pls stop. Theres too many of these
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Nimrod and Kitty not in S tier?

But taskmaster an guardian are? Ew
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Absolutely garbage tierlist.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Troll
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    OG is an imposter ; he doesn’t have taskmaster as his profile pic so it can’t be him.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Dude this is MaxGaming.
    The whole point of this tier list was to put Taskmaster in S-tier, it’s a long running joke on the forums.
    That’s all there is to it.
    You expect me to know who or what a max gaming is?
    Warlockjr said:

Well this tier list is still pretty ass

You thought I was gonna put effort into it. I gave like 30 maybe 40%
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★
    Hulkling Wong and overseer to low
  • I was going to take this seriously but Silver Centurion is in B tier and not S tier. Now I realize this is a joke thread.

People keep underestimating him SMH.

I was going to take this seriously but Silver Centurion is in B tier and not S tier. Now I realize this is a joke thread.

Sorry he meant to be in A tier but he must have accidentally got mixed
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Warlockjr said:

Still more effort than you should've put into it.
    Buttehrs said:

MaxGaming said:

Warlockjr said:

Still more effort than you should've put into it.
    Eh, that 30 to 40% was giving my honest opinion on Taskmaster
  • Foster04Foster04 Posts: 90
    Move Overseer up and I think you have a pretty solid tier list.
    Foster04 said:

Move Overseer up and I think you have a pretty solid tier list.

I disagree with l you, even if I move up Overseer there are still better champions people use properly and enjoy
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster in S tier.

This wins.

Taskmaster in S tier.

This wins.

Ikr