**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best character in the game

Pick any character in MCOC

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Collector of course...
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Collector of course...

Obviously,The Grandmaster,better than old Tanleer Tivan!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    There is no 1 be all end all best champion in MCOC, starlord is the best character for long damage but in some circumstances, Iceman is better because he is an immunities god. Different champions excel in different niches but some of the best regarded champions in game are Dr. Voodoo, hyperion, blade, gwenpool, wolverine, starlord archangel, iceman, magik and stark spiderman
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    The best combo of damage, utility and regen would probably be Hyperion. Stack furies and cosmic charges and he hits insanely hard, add insane power gain and regen after three cosmic charges stack and he probably is the most balanced character in the game. Just my opinion.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    The best combo of damage, utility and regen would probably be Hyperion. Stack furies and cosmic charges and he hits insanely hard, add insane power gain and regen after three cosmic charges stack and he probably is the most balanced character in the game. Just my opinion.
    U can finish some fights with only using his specials....
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    I think Luke cage's character is best... I love that shiny bald head........
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    STAR LORD
  • Batman
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I also vote for the Grandmaster!

Seriously though it's easily between Stark Spidey and Blade. Before those two there weren't really new god tier champions. They both have insane utility and damage and no one else matches them.

If you mean just who do I like best? My all time favorite character in the game is Agent Venom. He hits pretty hard and has a lot of great utility that comes in handy in places that no other character will do. I've never entered a fight with Agent Venom and went, "oh darn I should have brought someone else." Even against Iceman he's good, he will often automatically tenacity away frostbite/coldnsap.