**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

this is straight up nerf to tigra

rimotokufurimotokufu Posts: 25
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
the recent change to neutralise was a major point of discussion in community but we all thought that you guys wouldve gone the way of let champ apply neutralise but not have the effects of neutralise work on immune to aar. removing the ability to apply neutralise changes everything its a major part of tigras kit to apply neutralise without which she cant pause her senses rest i hope you guys know so i think logical thing would be to let them apply neutralise like they have been since the begining and if there is a node or champ that is immune to aar neutralise wont work on them just like in the case of aspect of evolution. or just start dishing out more rank down tickets that is not the ideal scenario

Comments

• Options
    no, not really. Everyone has some matchups they stink at. Now we know Tigra's
  • Options
    tigra is not a champ like kitty who can pretty much handle whatever you throw at her she already has a pretty high skill ceiling and it doesnt make any sense to change something that has been going on for 2 years , she is not a champ that kabam should focus on countering like this, it would be like old true sense or whatever days for aw where they just spammed that node to every fight to hard counter ghost quake now they can just add immunity to aar node
  • Options

tigra is not a champ like kitty who can pretty much handle whatever you throw at her she already has a pretty high skill ceiling and it doesnt make any sense to change something that has been going on for 2 years , she is not a champ that kabam should focus on countering like this, it would be like old true sense or whatever days for aw where they just spammed that node to every fight to hard counter ghost quake now they can just add immunity to aar node

this also includes rintrah so....
    honestly there are bad matchups for everyone. I dont see much problems with tigra having hers
  • Options
    well rintrah is a new champ not many have him but tigra has been in this game for over 2 years i took her to r4 to get paragon over ghost if this effect was live before i never wouldve taken her to r4 plus tigra has many scenario where she cant be used already weakness slow exhaustion can counter her any mm node can counter her any debuff immune node counter her any aoe node can counter her she was never a universal champ that can handle everything but now doing this will limit her even more cause they can just slap any fight with immunity to aar and boom she is useless in case of moleman everyone knew that his ts thing is a bug and took him up at their own risk but this was never specified clearly anywhere until this patch note even slow mention that it reduces us and slow by 100% just like neutralise why not make slow useless in that same scenario i.e., footloose fight of aw for eg
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I know it sucks when there is a change that negatively affects a champ you like but I think it's wrong to say that it doesn't make any sense to change something just cuz it's existed for 2 years.

Earlier this year, both AA and Warlock has some text updates regarding their abilities regarding heal prevention. This didn't make sense at the time but I posted that it probably meant that a champion with heal block immunity was on the way. I think 2 months later Gorr arrived and this clarification in text became relevant.

We may see a champion in the near future where there will be unique interactions with neutralize and this change will make more sense.
  • Options
    it might be a build up for a new champ but that doesnt mean they can just mess around with existing champ to make new champ look good thats not even introduced yet plus this is not even working properly in every case waiting to see what kabam goes through with this
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    For once, I’m compelled to agree. This is absolutely a nerf to tigra
  • Options
    zoltzolt Posts: 9

so what are u gonna do when there’s a galan with force of will node there’s 0 way to counter him
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    zolt said:

so what are u gonna do when there’s a galan with force of will node there’s 0 way to counter him
    Doom? Symbiote Supreme?