**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Knull bugged vs CavEq Infamous Iron Doom

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
Armor breaks don't apply even though the But a Minor Setback node is still on cooldown

Corruption doesn't convert living abyss debuffs into armor breaks and the sp2 doesn't inflict them either

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Have I missed something?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    It's super hard to tell because of the looping nature of this gif, but it looks like the LA debuffs disappear before you throw the sp2. Can you post an actual video rather than this looping stuff?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It's super hard to tell because of the looping nature of this gif, but it looks like the LA debuffs disappear before you throw the sp2. Can you post an actual video rather than this looping stuff?

They do, because the encroaching corruption timer finishes and should convert all the LA into armour breaks. Then the sp2 should apply 10 more armour breaks.
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    That's strange... I don't recall myself having an issue with using Knull in this fight. Not that i can remember.
  • Options

They do, because the encroaching corruption timer finishes and should convert all the LA into armour breaks. Then the sp2 should apply 10 more armour breaks.
    Yeesh
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★

That's strange... I don't recall myself having an issue with using Knull in this fight. Not that i can remember.

Yeah me too, the armor gone for the first hit of knull's medium
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Oops
  • Options
    I m having this same problem but while using angela