**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not gaining victory tokens for wins

So

Is anyone else just stuck on 1 victory token no matter how much you win? Or is it just me lol. I've won 3 in a row and I'm still on a single victory token, unable to rank up.

Comments

• AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

Bronze 3 after 6 straight wins , no victory tokens, and no progression to another tier that's bronze 2 even after it mentioned u have been promoted to bronze 2
  • AntzRodz said:

Bronze 3 after 6 straight wins , no victory tokens, and no progression to another tier that's bronze 2 even after it mentioned u have been promoted to bronze 2

Exact same as me, its bad enough the victory track has miniscule rewards but now we can't even progress through it at all lol.
  • OmegaToastyOmegaToasty Posts: 12

Heck it isn't even counting progress in the event.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,922 ★★★★★

It will only count on the events if you enter the matches using elder marks. I’m not sure if what’s happening above is related.
  • OmegaToastyOmegaToasty Posts: 12

It will only count on the events if you enter the matches using elder marks. I’m not sure if what’s happening above is related.
    Ahhh I see I am a genius then got it. Didn't read through fully. Thank you for pointing that out.
  • Btee303Btee303 Posts: 23
    Same for me