**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Getting Shards Back Maybe?

If any of the mods see this, I purchased a 6* champions through shards, and literally seconds later the dual crystals got added, I severely doubt ill be able to, but is there anyway I could have the shards refunded and the champions I pulled removed so I can test out the dual class crystal, or am I just the most unlucky and ill-timed person alive hahaha

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    If you don’t open the crystal support should be able to refund the shards
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Look at the bright side - you saved 2K in shards for a basic pull. But yeah, support might refund you if you didn't do anything else. That's a solid "might" though.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 835 ★★★★
    I opened 2 6* crystals yesterday I would have had enough shards to open 2 dual class. Hate that kabam did not give us a heads up about this.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing op didn't pull Herc or kitty on the crystals he is asking to have refunded.