**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ST168 is looking for 1-2 replacements after AW rewards drop (AW G1 / AQ 6x5 /63.5m)

AW Gold 1 - 3BGs during season, no war off season. We are shooting for Platinum, but not breaking necks to get there.

AQ is Map 6x5 all 3 BGs - no major mods if it all. Goal is to hit 400million or more with as little effort as possible, but must participate and communicate.

We don't require Line App, but many have it. Main thing is just communicate and be helpful.

It's pretty much on auto with getting things done as the crew knows what's expected and what to do. Paths are coordinated and assigned so there's no guess work. Unfortunately, some are burned out on the game or not willing to be as active so we need a small amount of replacements.

If interested:

Alliance IGN: ST168
Leader IGN: STcp
Leader line: STcp1
My forum name and IGN are the same

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    We're at 30 but still looking for 1or 2 so some guys can retire. If you're 12k or higher, gives us a shout.
  • Options
    Need 1 more still. Ping us in game or in line app.

P4 should be an easy grab this AW.
  • Options
    Looking for 1 or 2 again who have about 12k prestige and can hang in g1/p4. Assigned paths, line in use, but not required. Nothing crazy, just need to be able to play and be helpful clearing your lane. Aq is still map 6 and no mods right now (400m easy).
  • Options
    Sparkplugs24Sparkplugs24 Posts: 11

I'm interested in joining active daily
  • Options
    @Sparkplugs24 you still interested? I'll have stcp reach out.
  • Options