**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

G2 MAP4 Alliance - Needs several players

56m+ Alliance
GOLD 2 Tier 10 Wars
AQ MAP 4 (X5 days)

LOOKING FOR 650K+ PLAYERS - ADULTS ONLY PLEASE

Friendly and relaxed alliance - (Free to play welcome)

I MUST MAKE IT CLEAR!. ....
.**AQ and AW are Mandatory**
if you're not going to play then don't look at joining us, we expect you to join and play without having to be chased

Requirements :
  • Minimum Base rating 650k
  • A team of at least 11 x R5 5*/ R1 6*s or better (5 war defenders + 2 decent attack teams ) - If you don't have this we wont be able to take you in.
  • Must be willing to communicate via Line
  • Be able to complete a path in war start to finish with rare to no backup
  • Be able to join war/AQ within 10 hours of kick-off.
We're looking for a player to join us who wants to be part of a friendly alliance - Active, but with a relaxed atmosphere too. Time-zones that would work with us are mainly UK/EU or USA/Canada as we have BG's set up that way - other Time-zones can be considered though as we have people online pretty much 24-7!

AW: Currently Gold 2 all 3 BGs run every day except during off season
AQ : 44444 for all BG's with modifiers on DAY 1 ONLY, 150m+ rewards hit every week Glory usually 3400+ per week

We will NOT be considering any map 5 for AQ as we don't want the hassle.
We also ask you to call out a route (via your LINE BG chat) at the start of each war and report deaths during each war via your BG chat - Communication is a MUST

You must have LINE...
Look me up
LINE matwylde / Archdemon_
or in game
Archdemon_
(available on GMT timezone 7am-11pm - I will be slower to respond some days due to working hours)

We're laid back enough but expect you to contribute reasonably to everything with alliance based rewards, I.e. put a score in for completion, item use and team use etc

Any questions... shout up

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Due to a member joining then ghosting us, we have 1 space reopen immediately - ideally before AQ
    now full again
    We have space reopened needs filling ASAP, Ideally before matchmaking for 1st war of season
    Full again. Thanks
    edited October 2022
    Potentially have 1 or 2 spaces reopening.
    Unfortunately we've taken in people who respond to having seen this post but then don't want to play aq/aw , or completely against communicating.

If you're happy with the original post and are willing to play within our requirements, reach out!
    As of season rewards landing, we will be looking for 2 people (still)
    Get in touch if you fit the bill.... we don't want people who won't turn up for AW and AQ though, or don't contribute to the alliance!