dual class 6* question

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
so before we give buying these more expensive crystals a chance.... does anyone have the list of camps in each class for these crystals? cause when spinning the 5* ones i dont see many of the champs of that class that i would like to have.
i think having the list of champs in these would help determine the ratios between worth champs and useless ones(even tho RNG is never in our favor)

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

so before we give buying these more expensive crystals a chance.... does anyone have the list of camps in each class for these crystals? cause when spinning the 5* ones i dont see many of the champs of that class that i would like to have.
    i think having the list of champs in these would help determine the ratios between worth champs and useless ones(even tho RNG is never in our favor)

If they’re in the basic, they’re in the dual class.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

If they’re in the basic, they’re in the dual class.
    OG sw is in the 5* basic but not in the 5* dual class crystal or at least i havent seen her in it in like the 20+ that ive opened while spinning xD. thats why i ask
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian
    Spinning reel (as always) may not totally reflect the entirety of the champs that are indeed in the crystal you could end up with at the end.

(aka. not seeing one in reel doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t end up with them when it stops).

Spinning reel (as always) may not totally reflect the entirety of the champs that are indeed in the crystal you could end up with at the end.

(aka. not seeing one in reel doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t end up with them when it stops).

not seeing a champ in 20+ spins is a bit concerning dont you think? but thats why i asked. just want some clarifications

well nvm ill just avoid dual class crystals and stick to these
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,355 Guardian

not seeing a champ in 20+ spins is a bit concerning dont you think? but thats why i asked. just want some clarifications
    Depends. Did you spin them all at once?

The contents of the reel are not chosen completely randomly from the crystal contents. At least, not for every single spin. Instead, when you load the crystals into the spinner, the game servers send a set of display items for the reel to display when a crystal is spun. This list is not a complete list of the crystal contents, it has at most 30ish items in it. That's an efficiency thing: many crystals contain literally hundreds of possible drops, and the reel would consume a lot of game resources if it had to be capable of displaying all of them in theory. So the game reduces the number of possible visible options. This has no impact on what the crystal actually drops.

What's more, this process only happens *once* when you load the crystals into the spinner. If the spinner is initialized with a set of visible options, *every* crystal you spin out will only show those options. Even if you load a thousand crystals into the spinner, you still won't see every possible drop in the reel because of this.

This is reset every time you load crystals into the spinner, so if you want to see different champions spin around the spinner when you open crystals, you need to spin one crystal, exit the spinner, load the crystals back into the spinner, and then spin another crystal again. Otherwise you'll see the same champs over and over again.
    DNA3000 said:

Depends. Did you spin them all at once?

The contents of the reel are not chosen completely randomly from the crystal contents. At least, not for every single spin. Instead, when you load the crystals into the spinner, the game servers send a set of display items for the reel to display when a crystal is spun. This list is not a complete list of the crystal contents, it has at most 30ish items in it. That's an efficiency thing: many crystals contain literally hundreds of possible drops, and the reel would consume a lot of game resources if it had to be capable of displaying all of them in theory. So the game reduces the number of possible visible options. This has no impact on what the crystal actually drops.

What's more, this process only happens *once* when you load the crystals into the spinner. If the spinner is initialized with a set of visible options, *every* crystal you spin out will only show those options. Even if you load a thousand crystals into the spinner, you still won't see every possible drop in the reel because of this.

This is reset every time you load crystals into the spinner, so if you want to see different champions spin around the spinner when you open crystals, you need to spin one crystal, exit the spinner, load the crystals back into the spinner, and then spin another crystal again. Otherwise you'll see the same champs over and over again.
    not all at once and not all within a day mix and match of maybe 1-3 crystals within a week depending where the rewards come in from. but all the verity ways of opening them was used, pat methods, 1 spin, 2spin, hoarded maybe 3 spun all different ways pats and back to backs. i guess they just dont show you the ones you really want lol