Options

WRONG AW AWARDS

My Alliance was Gold3 Rank 900ish before the last war.
We lost the last war but cleared the bosses in 2 BGs (so we had over 100,000 points before the multiplier)
We only ever run 2 BGs and I know that we should have only dropped maybe 200-300 positions.... so Gold3 was safe.

Just got the rewards and we were logged as Silver 3 Rank 1044.

It is impossible for us to have dropped that much!!

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    well seeing as how place 1000 in gold 3 has 2.6 million points... i think the math there is correct. you need to understand that running 2 bg will not get you the same points as running 3bg especially if another alliance has a higher tier multiplier than you.
    also there is no rank 1044 is there?
  • Options
    DadmammuDadmammu Posts: 37
    I would double check that, because if im not mistaken rewards are doled out by rankings, meaning plat gets theirs before gold, gold before silver so on and so forth. Im Silver 2, and I still have yet to get rewards, meaning if you got yours, you probably got Silver 1 rewards, and dropped a single rank rather than 3. Best of luck
  • Options
    Ah stupid me.... I meant Silver 1 Awards. Thanks for the correction @Dadmammu

@Crusaderjr I know about 2BGs getting less points than 3BGs and the multiplier. My Alliance has been running 2BGs for a long time and I know how much we gain and drop with wins and losses.

My point is that we dropped 1500 ranks due to the last loss and that was with us clearing 2 BGs.

Can somebody clarify how matches were in this season?
    I can then total up the points in the history
    Thanks
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 942 ★★★

well seeing as how place 1000 in gold 3 has 2.6 million points... i think the math there is correct. you need to understand that running 2 bg will not get you the same points as running 3bg especially if another alliance has a higher tier multiplier than you.
    also there is no rank 1044 is there?

This. Do 3 groups and u wont have to win as much. 2 bg does much less points, and a loss catapults u that far on rankings
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,762 Guardian
    edited September 2022
    Gold-3 at 900, down to Silver-1 at 1044. (and I assume you mean the placement # WITHIN that Gold/Silver group)

Yes, that is way too much to drop, especially with both BG boss kill points (even though a loss).

Ours is only 2 BG also, and change by less than couple hundred at a time. Finished 1300’ish Gold-3.

They might have docked your ally some points if they found someone had cheated.
    If you kept screenshots of total season points before this last war and then as of now, you can check.

(edit, 2nd question was) 9 wars, which can be seen from a war score inclusive of an extra 30,000 for a win by one side or the other (to tell in history where division between off-season and in season is at in those panels)
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Ah stupid me.... I meant Silver 1 Awards. Thanks for the correction @Dadmammu

@Crusaderjr I know about 2BGs getting less points than 3BGs and the multiplier. My Alliance has been running 2BGs for a long time and I know how much we gain and drop with wins and losses.

My point is that we dropped 1500 ranks due to the last loss and that was with us clearing 2 BGs.

Can somebody clarify how matches were in this season?
    I can then total up the points in the history
    Thanks

could you post a pic of placement and points at the end then? cause that the only thing i can think of. the war was delayed this season by a week i think so the amount of wars was also significantly reduced.
    and i understand you might have been doing this for a while but things change, and i know thats something no one like to hear.
    you cant predict what other alliances are doing for all you know more alliances decided to run 3 bg this season, or similar alliances to you simply have higher multipliers by 1-3 tiers above. there are so many variables when running 2 bg that will honestly hurt you while everyone is running full sets and teams.
  • Options
    Thanks... I know 3 BGs will get you a lot more points (in a fairly chilled alliance where AW is not mandatory so 3 BGs is impossible) but as I said, I am very familiar with the increase / decrease in rankings with each win and loss using 2 BGs and this drop is impossible.

Searching the forums, the first match that counted was from the 24th August so the last 9 matches counted
    We won the first 6 and lost the last 3
    1 - 134,750
    2 - 134,150
    3 - 135,650
    4 - 135,420
    5 - 135,050
    6 - 135,740
    7 - 103,230
    8 - 103,580
    9 - 105,650
    Which is approx 1.1 million

We were mainly in Tier 11 with a multiplier of 2.3 but dropped to Tier 12 for the last couple with a multiplier of 2.2
    So even with the lowest multiplier of 2.2 that would put the points total to 2.4 million.
    The leader board shows us as only 1.8million points (rank 1044 in Silver1)

Something is certainly wrong.
    Could we have been deducted points?
    How would we find out?

@Crusaderjr Thanks for helping. Hopefully the written text is clear instead of a screenshot. (writing this on the laptop not on the phone)

• Options

Thanks... I know 3 BGs will get you a lot more points (in a fairly chilled alliance where AW is not mandatory so 3 BGs is impossible) but as I said, I am very familiar with the increase / decrease in rankings with each win and loss using 2 BGs and this drop is impossible.

Searching the forums, the first match that counted was from the 24th August so the last 9 matches counted
    We won the first 6 and lost the last 3
    1 - 134,750
    2 - 134,150
    3 - 135,650
    4 - 135,420
    5 - 135,050
    6 - 135,740
    7 - 103,230
    8 - 103,580
    9 - 105,650
    Which is approx 1.1 million

We were mainly in Tier 11 with a multiplier of 2.3 but dropped to Tier 12 for the last couple with a multiplier of 2.2
    So even with the lowest multiplier of 2.2 that would put the points total to 2.4 million.
    The leader board shows us as only 1.8million points (rank 1044 in Silver1)

Something is certainly wrong.
    Could we have been deducted points?
    How would we find out?

@Crusaderjr Thanks for helping. Hopefully the written text is clear instead of a screenshot. (writing this on the laptop not on the phone)

ok that does seem clearer. it might seem like an entire war was not counted or something. cause yes, 2.2-2.4mil should be the average.
  • Options
    @SummonerNR
    Thank you... that does help.
    I did not keep screenshots but I was keeping close track last night and we were still Gold 3 Rank 1050ish after a few hours from the War ending... so I did not expect us to drop too much more.

I guess somebody must have cheated... which is pants
  • Options

@SummonerNR
    Thank you... that does help.
    I did not keep screenshots but I was keeping close track last night and we were still Gold 3 Rank 1050ish after a few hours from the War ending... so I did not expect us to drop too much more.

I guess somebody must have cheated... which is pants

if someone cheated and does not come out or kabam does not release the name, just look at who ever is not active for more than 2-3 days. but id summit a ticket with a full break down as to why you placed where you are
  • Options
    @Crusaderjr
    Thanks for the tip about the inactivity. I will do that.
    (I don't hold much hope about raising a ticket... but no harm in trying)
  • Options

@Crusaderjr
    Thanks for the tip about the inactivity. I will do that.
    (I don't hold much hope about raising a ticket... but no harm in trying)

been other posts lately and chatter in GC in game of very similar thing happening with scores and major deductions, cheats in alliance are the big thing coming up. so your whole team got screwed b/c of an individual most likely. i dont think a ticket would change the outcome in this case. kinda sucks tbh