**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds issue

MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
edited September 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues

What has happened here kabam? I don't get to actually enter my second round fight (presumably I lost it) but then after that I have lost the whole match even though I won the first round?

This is in the ranked mode too so really annoying that I have to now win 2 because of an untested game mode. Extremely unfair
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options

I had a similar issue, it seems like there are people exploiting a bug. This last two brought a bunch of 1* and 2*. The 1st one just quit the game. Second one defended with a 2* I didn't hit it because I used Elsa with suicides. Elsa killed the opponent without a touch and game froze for 2 minute countdown. After counting to zero, match results and I have lost.
  • Options

@Kabam Miike should I be getting matched with someone in gold 1 when I'm in gold 2? Doesn't seem right 🤔
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Happening to me today too. 3 matches in a row.
  • Options
    Th3Und3rd0gTh3Und3rd0g Posts: 18
    So if I'm using a PURCHASED resource only bug out and lose, what is Kabaam going to do about it? 2 fights in a row i would've easily won with match-up.

• Options

• Options
    I win the 1st round in the match then in the 2nd round the screen goes black then this pops up. That I lost the match or resigned. What the hell.
  • Options
    It is ridiculous. The problem is much more frequent past day for me. To the point where I don't see me playing it anymore.

Friendly is about the only thing that appeals to me in here now