R3 decision for Thronebreaker title

faizi_frenzyfaizi_frenzy Member Posts: 24
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, i have recently completed the Act 6 and now i am confused about the decision, which champ should i upgrade to R3 for getting the title. Currently i am nearly closed to get a 5* mystic class catalyst (44k) and only option i got as per my current champs are "Mangog" and "Guillotine". So I thought to ask about your opinion, should i go with any of these champ OR should i wait for some other champ which you guys can suggest for me. The other 5* class catalyst i am close to get will take much time, science one got 17k and Skill one got 29k

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    Scorpion
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    I'd say Mango. He's certainly not the best, but once your get TB, it becomes much easier to get t5cc and you'll be ranking or more champs much faster.
  • Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Member Posts: 157 ★★
    Personally id rank up mangog or guillotine whichever one u like better, and then try to get scorpion up cuz its alot easier to get t5 as tb
  • faizi_frenzyfaizi_frenzy Member Posts: 24
    @Dark_hoods then i am going with Guillotine now and then i will definitely go with Scorpion after TB
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I suggest ranking up a mystic since that's the catalyst you have. Once you are TB, catalysts will start coming a lot faster so the initial rank-up doesn't matter as much as it feels like right now. If you rank up a great champion, that's awesome; but if you rank up a lesser champion, that will still net you a lot of benefits that more than make up for it.

´Guillotine is probably the better champion offensively while Mangog is a beast on defense. Depending on where your focus lies, either can work. I would probably rank up Mangog and put him on defense in AW or BG, but that's also a bit of a boring rank-up for your first r3 so I can totally see the value of choosing Guilly.

Either way, congrats on (very soon) becoming TB!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Unless you really love Guilly, I'd rank up Mango so you can take Scorpion to r2 sooner. Save the catalysts. That's my take.
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    Scorpion
  • faizi_frenzyfaizi_frenzy Member Posts: 24
    Thanks @Ercarret @willrun4adonut @Ceder
    I had choosen mangog (sacrificed my choice for guilly for the sake of defence) and yeah everyone in my alliance is saying that its really early for me to be a TB lol ..i will definitely upgrade scorpion next
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,724 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Thanks @Ercarret @willrun4adonut @Ceder
    I had choosen mangog (sacrificed my choice for guilly for the sake of defence) and yeah everyone in my alliance is saying that its really early for me to be a TB lol ..i will definitely upgrade scorpion next

Glad to know that you're going Scorpigod next he's a beast
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Member Posts: 334 ★★★
    Scorpion imo.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Member Posts: 334 ★★★
    It seems like your scorpion is r1 currently. So I would suggest you to go with mangog and r2 scorpion later.