Looking for a few good Nuts. Map 5, No stress G2 war

cfpreludecfprelude Member Posts: 114

Project Squirrel is looking for a few good Nuts to join our family!

Are you an active player? Don't need to be reminded to run your lanes or place in AW? Then we freaking want you?

Semi-retired ally, nice mix of big and growing nuts. Must be active. Prefer 10k+ but if you're skilled and active we will consider you!

Tired or the war grind? G2 (no pressure wars makes it actually fun again). No spending, don't worry about deaths, 100% diversity and called paths makes it easy.

*WAR: we run 3 BGs in war so it is mandatory. That said, we do 'no spend' wars. So basically no pressure, using 1 loyalty revives only (no pots or boosts except overflow), saving loyalty for the sweet, sweet store. G2 doing it this way plus you'll have all your loyalty to spend on growing your account and still get rewards.

Mandatory:
AQ - map 5 - 3 BGs with normal mods
AW *see above
Have fun
Enjoy the game with a chill ally
Have some life balance
Grow your account!
Line
Communicate if you need to be out

Optional:
Whiskey shots
Naked Thursdays
Free tickets to the *** and candy dungeon in the basement (disclaimer: one ticket per week, offer not refundable, not tradeable for Units)

Want to enjoy the game again? Then come join our family already.

Our Nuts are huge and growing fast! We did see a doctor about it, but they said that was normal for a growing ally.

Line ID: xenchief

Comments

• cfpreludecfprelude Member Posts: 114
    A few new retirements. Looking for some active players.
    We're going to be looking for players after rewards. Prefer 10k+. Must be active.
    Couple spots open now
    Filled those but have some retirements just announced. Hit me up on Line.
    Can take a few more
    Looking for a few good players to replace some smaller accounts. G2 wars, all map 5 normal mods. Don't forget to bring your nuts. Line me: xenchief
    edited December 2022
    For those interested we've been finishing top 10% in BG, but it's not mandatory.
    1 spot opened up. 10k+
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    I'm interested
    Squirrel girl also happens to be my favorite character
    I'm cavalier, I'm a very good player, super active, I barely die in war, can handle map 5-6 but I am 8.6k prestige
    Are you interested?
    We're back to full at the moment. Apologies had multiple people hit me up on line.
  • gunman6gunman6 Member Posts: 1
    Still Looking?
    gunman6 said:

Still Looking?

Hit me up with the IGN on Line. Got a couple struggling
    Fyi we are looking at 12k+ at this point.
  • ThaiMike256ThaiMike256 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, very interested in your Alliance. IGN is Forgive LoSo Line ID ThaiMike256. HMU, very active and looking for a Good Home to Help, Play, and get these RICHES 2gether as a Team. Thanks 😊
  • OnlyfansOnlyfans Member Posts: 5
    I also want to join your alliance i am super active player and i love to play war i have 10k plus prestige . Its my line id - shivam_sagar12