**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina's Challengers

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Strategy and Tips
With some resources looking to expire soon, thought I might give the carina challenge a go at it. Recently did the Come Out To Play challenge and Knull was an absolute wrecking ball, ended up using way less resources than I had expected. Any advice or thoughts on the team I am using or the path I plan on taking? All feedback is welcome.

My plan is to just stick to the easy path that starts with Thing.

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Which all champs you have? And why not go 3-2. Why ihulk?
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    A lot of people go Path 3 until Joe Fixit and then Path one as it is less fights total. I think it's probably similar resource wise to do that or just take the Easy Path. I'm also intrigued by which fights you are bringing iHulk for. The other 4 seem like the right choices. Some people like Shang-Chi or She-Hulk because they can go beyond the hit limit using their Slow mechanics.
  • Options
    iHulk is more so in there for big damage fast, in any fight I don't need a specific counter to. I feel as though he will be a strong helping hand too against the collector. Unfortunately I don't have any slow applying champs ranked up for this challenge, so to take path 2 or 3, that Luke cage (for me personally) would be a nightmare fight. I'd end up using more resources than I would like to admit

Doing the other challenge with spider verse champs and symbiotes, I had stealthy to make that Luke cage fight feel more like a breeze.

These are the champs I have ranked with the tag #Carinas Challengers
  • Options
  • Options
    I brought MoleMan and he was great for a few fights most notably Invisible Woman. I didn't have Falcon so I felt the need to double up on Skill Champs. Falcon is very good for this. I've heard good things about G99 too if you just use her to mop up the end of the fight and then get as much damage as you can for the next one. I didn't use her so don't blindly take my word for it.
  • Options
    One other note is that 8.1 drops in two days and will be far more lucrative than a single Carina Challenge, even if it's the last one for V2. Do you not want to attack that content first?
  • Options
    K00shMaan said:

One other note is that 8.1 drops in two days and will be far more lucrative than a single Carina Challenge, even if it's the last one for V2. Do you not want to attack that content first?

My resources will expire before I have a chance to sit down and actually hammer out some of 8.1. Unfortunately
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited September 2022

With some resources looking to expire soon, thought I might give the carina challenge a go at it. Recently did the Come Out To Play challenge and Knull was an absolute wrecking ball, ended up using way less resources than I had expected. Any advice or thoughts on the team I am using or the path I plan on taking? All feedback is welcome.

What line did u take for Come out to Play and which team did u use?

And regarding Carina challenegers, i see everyone bringing Falcon, Void and a robot, Ive Ultron, Warlock and G99, not sure who s best for this, also, why Longshot? I also see a lot of ppl bringing Shang Chi
  • Options
    SuelGames said:

What line did u take for Come out to Play and which team did u use?

And regarding Carina challenegers, i see everyone bringing Falcon, Void and a robot, Ive Ultron, Warlock and G99, not sure who s best for this, also, why Longshot? I also see a lot of ppl bringing Shang Chi
    Unfortunately I don't have Shang-Chi. Longshot is for all the cosmic fights. Medusa, Champion, Venom the Duck, etc.

For Come Out To Play, I took path 3 with this team 👇
    Knull really put in the work! He slaughtered most fights. Symbiote for Hyperion and Champion. Venom used for Havok, just because of his armor up buffs. Spidey99 for Dormammu. Stealthy for Luke Cage and pretty much Knull for all the remaining fights. Except for Mordo, I used everyone.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I had warlock and moleman instead of ihulk and Ultron. Warlock with suicides was a great option since he has high dph with playing only heavies. Used him for havok, cyclops and all and saved a lot of revives
  • Options

I had warlock and moleman instead of ihulk and Ultron. Warlock with suicides was a great option since he has high dph with playing only heavies. Used him for havok, cyclops and all and saved a lot of revives

I brought Warlock into the Abyss when I was exploring it. Worked great for Havok fights. I think I'll be able to get a little bit more out of using my Ultron mostly because he is r4. Ultron has some great damage potential, hopefully it puts in some solid work for me. Regen will be good too for if I slip up or something as well. As long as I reach the hit cap in every attempt, I'll be happy.