**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I know it's silly but I have to ask......

Apoc is mutant, so, technically, he can be a horseman. (If I take 2 apocs in my team)

Comments

• ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    You are absolutely right, I missed that, thanks for clarification. No further question, I rest my case.
    Daaanggggg :flushed::lol::lol:
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022

Much like that time you tried to be daring when you were alone at 13, there are some things you just can't do to yourself

Bro what??? THIS A MOBILE GAME FORUM
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Sbkrueb said:

Much like that time you tried to be daring when you were alone at 13, there are some things you just can't do to yourself

Challenge accepted
    It's been done.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    Bro horsemen are mutants appointed by APOCALYPSE to aid him. How can he himself become a horseman. That makes no sense even going by the theory behind the horseman theme in the story... Leave the fine print.
    What he can become is Bojack horseman
    That's why I said it's a silly question. It confused me because it's been bothering me for a while, let's say I take a 5 and a 6* apoc, build up 4 genetic codes for let's say 5* and activate horseman ability and enter the fight with 6* apoc, does that mean the 4 genetic codes of 5* apoc are wasted. Plus, If I take 2 apocs and cable in my team, win a fight with 5* apoc to get 4 genetic codes and enter the next fight with 6* apoc, shouldn't he get 4 genetic codes from cable synergy, technically???