**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Rewards Need Buff

Our ally was running all map 8, ranking in top 200. Now we've moved to map 6 because the ticket cost for map 8 vs rewards just aren't cutting it. Already overflowing on T2A and T5B. There needs to be R4 materials rewarded for running all map 8. Anyone else think map 8 isn't worth it until rewards are buffed?

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Agreed on R4 Mats, disagree that it’s not worth running. It’s expensive yes, but I’m definitely not overflowing in T2A or T5B. But the map 8 crystals still suck and the glory store is outdated true.

I have a feeling a new AQ season will be soon (months) with an updated glory store though.
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Cyporg said:

Our ally was running all map 8, ranking in top 200. Now we've moved to map 6 because the ticket cost for map 8 vs rewards just aren't cutting it. Already overflowing on T2A and T5B. There needs to be R4 materials rewarded for running all map 8. Anyone else think map 8 isn't worth it until rewards are buffed?

I totally agree that Map8 isn't worth it atm.
    We run Map6 with MMMEE mods and ended at place 300. Map8 is for the top 45 Alliances - a Prestige battle.
    If you use 1 to 2 healpots a day for Map8 you get the same glory as if you play Map6 with mods. So why investing in tickets? You loose gold, loose time in Arena or loose Loyalty instead of spending in the store. And that for some Map8-Crystals which don't give you R4-Matieral? No
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    It’s not only the materials but gold too. With the influx of resources, we need significant amount of gold to supplement that which has NOT been happening.
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    For me at this point, no reward update will ever convince me to run any map higher than 6, I do tier 2 wars happily but I'll never force myself to the chore, boredom and repetitiveness of AQ ever again or at least anything that requires a tiny bit of effort in AQ. The whole mode needs to be revamped starting by running days, lengths of paths and rewards eventually
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    I enjoy map 8 and Herc makes it easy to go itemless, it's just the dang ticket cost, mainly gold and loyalty that isn't worth the map rewards IMO.

Kabam please make R4 mats part of the rewards for map 8!!