Who’s your best RoL AutoFight team?

JChillnJChilln Member Posts: 6
I use Diablo (r4 sig 200) with the first four synergy champs with suicides turned on. Takes around 45 minutes to autofight and can more often than not go all 11 fights which was a little less often and longer at rank 3. A decent potion haul for passive playing. Anyone got a team that can autofight faster?

Comments

• JStreakJStreak Member Posts: 6
    Is that you GEMorrison? Lol
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I am interested in this as well…

Unfortunately, as a Cav player, I have no access to a rank 4 or even rank 3 6* champ, so my best bet is a 5* R5 King Groot at sig 140.

Brian grant said in his video, that this works as well and in fact, I have manage to win against Winter Soldier once… But: Only once and even then no other fights…

Granted, my King Groot is only Sig 140 and I am working towards Sig 200… Also, I don’t have an immortal abomination for the synergy, but I am keeping my hopes up. Will try again, once KG is sig 200 and I have obtained an iAbom…

Any other tips for my setup?

(I have tried health synergies in the hopes of more healing, but KG’s healing doesn’t scale off of increased health pool)
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    With toad you don’t even have to hit auto fight against WS. I still haven’t tried the rest, maybe I’ll give it a shot

https://youtu.be/vh4OVM50YF8

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Before Diablo I used to run a max sig 5* Colossus with synergies. Could do the first two fights most of the time.
  • The_man001The_man001 Member Posts: 624 ★★★
    One doesn't need a team when one has max sig king groot
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited September 2022

One doesn't need a team when one has max sig king groot

Please elaborate… Have you had success with a 5* version? With or without suicide masteries?