**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's going on I spent over 500 units not seen the trap 1 time

Something is happening I see Lagacy play and nothing going wrong for him looks easy enough spent like 500 units and I'm getting paused mid screen and getting wrecked on act 6.1.6 boss this is a joke can someone please help.

Comments

• Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Well done for u I'm not that good I don't understand the fight at all and keep landing in an invisible trap
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    If you spend 500 units already time to quit this game. Even without the vfx it's not difficult, and I'm not even a great player
  • Options

• Options

Also kitty not phasing neither is ghost the game is messed up

Also a whole bunch of other Effects not showing, in case you were gonna spend another 500 units somewhere else that is also currently bugged.

Since yesterday, and Kabam has said they are already looking into the issue.
  • Options
    I don't often come on here I not had no in-game mail about this
  • Options
    Ltopher87Ltopher87 Posts: 22
    It’s on the home page of the forums as a known issue. The traps are still falling but you can’t see them. It messed me up for a bit but I ended up getting her down
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    This was great advice! Thanks!

Forget the visual on the traps wait out the timer throw a short combo and then special easy game easy life tbh it was the easiest book 2 boss by far
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    truth be told ... it's quite a few champs Hercules, Miles , Mysterio etc and it has cost me actually in just general questing, war too ... just another round of issues.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★

Well done for u I'm not that good I don't understand the fight at all and keep landing in an invisible trap

You have to understand the trap mechanics.

She place traps when she throws a special.
    Depending on the phase she’s in determines which special activates the trap
    Phase 1 100-80% special 1
    Phase 2 80-40% special 2
    Phase 3 40-6% special 1
    Final phase below 5% special 2

*Note there is a time delay before traps are active. The traps last a decent amount of time and you can usually get 2-3 chance to knock her back before the trap expires.

Her specials are fairly easy to avoid. The key is to knock her into her own trap where she will be stunned for 7 seconds and take 600% damage. Her traps are always set on her side of the screen so don’t rush in to punish her specials instead wait until she rushes parry/heavy or launch your special to knock her back into her trap.

* note If you are caught in her trap you can launch your special to immediately escape the trap and remover her unblockable.
    Remember while traps are active DO NOT MOVE FORWARD. This really was the easiest book 2 boss. I expect that you’ll see a lot of solo videos on YouTube over the next few days. Any champ can do this fight but of course high raw damage champs like Herc or champs with strong DOT effects like Torch finishes this faster. I’ve already gotten solos with r3 colossus and r3 moleman
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    One more note don’t end combos with a medium attack that will activate her evade. It’s easy to evade but evading it grants her a lot of power