**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elsa purifying Apoc debuffs

I'm currently in the new 8.1, doing the aspect of war lane in 8.1.4 and Elsa is purifying every debuff I place using Apoc. I don't recall exactly how her purify works but she's dropping both special attack debuffs at once and the parry stun right after. Unless there's an interaction with the node I'm missing this shouldn't be happening with Apoc.

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

I'm currently in the new 8.1, doing the aspect of war lane in 8.1.4 and Elsa is purifying every debuff I place using Apoc. I don't recall exactly how her purify works but she's dropping both special attack debuffs at once and the parry stun right after. Unless there's an interaction with the node I'm missing this shouldn't be happening with Apoc.

Is there Force of Will or any node that increases ability accuracy?
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Apoc was getting purified by the DDHK boss as well when I fought him. I can't say I read through all the nodes thoroughly
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    K00shMaan said:

Apoc was getting purified by the DDHK boss as well when I fought him. I can't say I read through all the nodes thoroughly

DDHK has 200% increased AA
    Even I was surprised for the first run bcoz I didn't catch that node & thought Apoc will take care of it
    Brought along White Mags for other runs to get easy parries
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

K00shMaan said:

DDHK has 200% increased AA
    Even I was surprised for the first run bcoz I didn't catch that node & thought Apoc will take care of it
    Brought along White Mags for other runs to get easy parries
    ah, no worries then. Did that fight probably a little too late in the evening. Apoc is still a pretty solid counter for that fight regardless. You can use his stun through block to get extra openings. I think Bishop is better for it though. Used him another time and he worked great.