**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Visual bug?

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
That traps you?
Fix the game! As you can see the jump button is not "visible" and i am stranded unable to move. Stuck in a map that has already drained my energy at 3 a move.

Comments

• Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Just select the alphabet A. and it will display teleport in green..click and u r good to go..
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Nope.
  • Options

That pic looks like you are PREVIEWING that jump point in the quest map. Not that you are actually attempting to select the destination and move.

Also looks like you are ALREADY at that destination location, as evidenced by the 2 available Green Dots on either side of that destination.

If you had been AutoPlaying that map, you will have already auto-jumped, and afterwards would have stopped auto play, now having the choice of going left or right.

Yup, this is correct. You’re already there and now you’re previewing the teleport point
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Visual bug is more than a little annoyance.. i play with the sound off, so I go by visual cues.. not seeing the visual cues whether your opponent is in phase or not can and has affected my attacking reaction.. does it affect you guys as well?
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Is it me or Emma Frost looks like she isnt in diamond form (another visual bug)... aside from control issues.. adding visual bugs makes it even more annoying.. I find I play Disney Multiverse more if I have energy.. and iso are expiring..
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Is it me or Emma Frost looks like she isnt in diamond form (another visual bug)... aside from control issues.. adding visual bugs makes it even more annoying.. I find I play Disney Multiverse more if I have energy.. and iso are expiring..

It's not you. Emma's diamond animation isn't working, Herc's immortality animation isn't working, invisibility isn't working...
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Visual bug is more than a little annoyance.. i play with the sound off, so I go by visual cues.. not seeing the visual cues whether your opponent is in phase or not can and has affected my attacking reaction.. does it affect you guys as well?

Just because OP used the words “visual” and “trap” doesn’t mean that is what his complaint was about. It was about portals/jumping, and actually seemed like misunderstanding what they were doing (where they were at).

The issue related to missing visual effects (invisible, phasing, diamond, traps, etc) is largely in link below (which Kabam has mentioned they are investigating).
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/314760/merged-black-widows-scytalis-traps-not-visible#latest
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Use auto fight to move you over if it wasn't selecting, but it does look like you are already over and just have to tap left or right