**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pls anyone explain these

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion

Anyone pls emlighten me how warlock in this meta can take peni in 47 sec!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options

Unawakened 6 r1 aegon, and this one too I am just an average player don't know the complexity in here. Pls emlighten me how these are possible, will be of great help, thanks.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The Peni fight is absolutely doable against a 5* Peni - extra likely if the warlock is a rank 3.

Parry heavy means a smaller chance of triggering autoblock, assuming you have willpower it’s possible to stop her throwing sp1 (or if no willpower, push her to sp2) and warlock’s bleeds and degen tick her down. The lost health indicates block damage which is good, most Modders will have higher health and quicker times.

The Knull fight is a clear mod though
  • Options

The Peni fight is absolutely doable against a 5* Peni - extra likely if the warlock is a rank 3.

Parry heavy means a smaller chance of triggering autoblock, assuming you have willpower it’s possible to stop her throwing sp1 (or if no willpower, push her to sp2) and warlock’s bleeds and degen tick her down. The lost health indicates block damage which is good, most Modders will have higher health and quicker times.

The Knull fight is a clear mod though

Ohh thanks, I never thought warlock can do that peni fight, and I have max limber too.
    Yeah aegon one is just beyond impossible. And that was r1. No one brings aegon on bg even if they have r4
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Well I'm honored to be among those tagged to explain, but since it's already been explained, I'll just state the obvious that I'm surprised this post is still up since calling out other players or accusing of cheating is against tos.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Well I'm honored to be among those tagged to explain, but since it's already been explained, I'll just state the obvious that I'm surprised this post is still up since calling out other players or accusing of cheating is against tos.

Yeah let’s all go attack blue line and purple line. I hate those guys.
  • Options
    I will close the thread now that the original query has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.