**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for issues 9.2022

What do you guys feel the community should be compensated for all the issues since the September update?

What is realistic compensation if any?

VFX Bug
Issues with BG
Input Issue
Etc

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Meh.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Nothing really...
    BG is an optional game mode..
    VFX is annoying but control issues were way worse.. Also the people complaining about it on 8.1 dont realize that nobody is MAKING them do it.. they are rushing permanent content.
    My only concern is if this doesnt get fixed.. final EoP can be annoying af

All game modes are optional
    Exactly... Dont u think not playing it is a lot healthier than expecting to br compensated?
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    September isn’t over yet
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

12 1* sig stones

I will take a R4 Sig 200 6* Omega Sentinel as compensation for the compensation posts.

Reading the posts is optional.

Correct. So if I have the option to not read the post and they have the option to hold off on content, we're in the same boat and neither of us need comp. Thanks for helping prove my point.
  • Options
    ProtogenoiProtogenoi Posts: 43
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Nothing really...
    VFX is annoying but control issues were way worse.. Also the people complaining about it on 8.1 dont realize that nobody is MAKING them do it.. they are rushing permanent content.

Exactly... Dont u think not playing it is a lot healthier than expecting to br compensated?
    no
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,079 ★★★★★
    I need compensation for each compensation post
  • Options
    YoMoves said:

Berjibs said:

12 1* sig stones

I will take a R4 Sig 200 6* Omega Sentinel as compensation for the compensation posts.

Correct. So if I have the option to not read the post and they have the option to hold off on content, we're in the same boat and neither of us need comp. Thanks for helping prove my point.
    Making comments that contribute nothing and clearly aggravate the community is optional, but you still did it.
    Kinda like the 100th compensation post in the past few days? If they're free to create these pointless threads, I'm free to voice my opinion on them as well.
  • Options

Berjibs said:

12 1* sig stones

I'm not sure it's optional when the only joy someone gets from mcoc is the chance to call people stupid on the forums. Not naming names.
    Where did I call anyone names in this thread?
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I don't expect nothing crazy, a few pots, revives and energy refills would be nice
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

7714dtl said:

Berjibs said:

12 1* sig stones

I'm not sure it's optional when the only joy someone gets from mcoc is the chance to call people stupid on the forums. Not naming names.
    Where did I call anyone names in this thread?
    Cute how you specified "this thread". But you do have a track record. It's just that the moderators seem to give you a free pass.

No better track record than most around here except it's only bad for me because my comments aren't pointed at Kabam or the mods. But you aren't giving any contented to that comment. Which is typical of you and the others. Conspiracies are stupid in in this game. Especially when they're astronomically wrong.

I also get plenty of warnings and I've been jailed many times. Go ahead and send that to a Mod and I'll show you the warning I'll get. I'm not special.
    LOL. Pretending like the mods give you warning and jail. LOL. Never have I seen your account with bars. LOL. Never has your onslaught of comments been slowed down by these supposed warnings. LOL. Best joke of the day. LOL
    Nah his account has had bars at least once that I remember
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Nothing really...

Why should people be forced to not play or turn away the game due to their issues that seem to be compounding quicker than they can fix them?
    Who is forcing you to do or not do anything?...
    The game is bugged... Multiple content creators made videos about the bug, the champs were not showing animations correctly...
    Was this bug a permanent announced change? Is 8.1 going away in a few days like EoP?... The answer is NO, so if people decided to do it KNOWING there is a bug, they should not be asking for compensation.
    Regarding BGs... I doubt the people asking for compensation is in the Gladiators Circuit were u are racking up points constantly...
    If u drink sour milk, expect getting sick. Don't go around blaming the cow.
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    energy refills,revives and anything u used in this time cause of the bugs also might get some trophy tokens for all the losses in bg