**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another post that will be ignored by kabam..

Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I literally can't even enjoy 8.1 cause of the input issues. Failed parry's, block not working, hold block and my champ trots toward the opponent.. Making the game near unplayable for me, and I know I'm not the only one, but who cares right kabam?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    They might care more if you actually showed them. Or even at the very least share more info like your device and OS versions etc..
  • Options
    Dave7099 said:

They might care more if you actually showed them. Or even at the very least share more info like your device and OS versions etc..

Well we've been posting on the Google sheet for months, posting in the IOS/Android thread for just as long.

So yeah, there's that

Good try though
    You know what the Google sheet doesn't have? Videos. Just like this post. Most of all the semi to newer phones have the ability to turn touches on. Record the gameplay and post it to YouTube. Single best way to show what's happening.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

Dave7099 said:

Well we've been posting on the Google sheet for months, posting in the IOS/Android thread for just as long.

So yeah, there's that

Good try though
    You know what the Google sheet doesn't have? Videos. Just like this post. Most of all the semi to newer phones have the ability to turn touches on. Record the gameplay and post it to YouTube. Single best way to show what's happening.
    Yea, nice try.. It's all been said, and you know as well as I do that taking the time to provide all that would be yet even more of a waste of time. Fool me once etc etc... I'm sure they appreciate you attempting to stick up for them tho, but honestly, prob not..
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Not our job is it it's kabam's we don't work for them if they actually played the game instead of expecting us to record it. u actually hearing yourself if u or they want us to do there job for them either they or u can pay us for it.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    And you wonder why they would ignore this post?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Not our job is it it's kabam's we don't work for them if they actually played the game instead of expecting us to record it. u actually hearing yourself if u or they want us to do there job for them either they or u can pay us for it.

If it’s not your job don’t tell them how or what they should fix.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★

what if they're on apple devices though and don't have these issues?
  • Options

Quite the ignorant statement there. So how would you like them to test for the 500+ Android devices and the really wide ranging versions of android OS?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★

Dave7099 said:

So yeah, there's that

Good try though
    Yea, nice try.. It's all been said, and you know as well as I do that taking the time to provide all that would be yet even more of a waste of time. Fool me once etc etc... I'm sure they appreciate you attempting to stick up for them tho, but honestly, prob not..
    Actually, posting it is exactly what they need to gather information. Even when it's redundant, it still adds to compiled details. That's why they have a format for reporting these issues.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★

I literally can't even enjoy 8.1 cause of the input issues. Failed parry's, block not working, hold block and my champ trots toward the opponent.. Making the game near unplayable for me, and I know I'm not the only one, but who cares right kabam?

I think you’re totally right. Just saying…
  • Options
    I'm closing this thread down as it's descended into non-constructive arguments.
This discussion has been closed.