**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EoP points new paragon question

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★
I just joined paragon this week, and no one else in my alliance has been paragon before this week either so maybe you can help.

I’m currently at 12 points. I can do the #avengers objective still for 13. When the boss rush starts tomorrow, if I do all objectives, are there enough points to get to 20, or would he max that I can get be 19 or below? Thanks.I don’t want to do the avengers objective against Dragon Man if it doesn’t help me get to the next level.

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★

You can get 7 points in the boss rush week, so that would get you to 20 assuming you do the Avengers one.

Aren’t there 6 points in the final week for paragon ? I just became paragon myself and from what i recall ,for TB there were 4 objectives and 1 point for just defeating the boss and wasn’t there just one additional objective for paragon? Or are there 2?
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★

You can get 7 points in the boss rush week, so that would get you to 20 assuming you do the Avengers one.

Aren’t there 6 points in the final week for paragon ? I just became paragon myself and from what i recall ,for TB there were 4 objectives and 1 point for just defeating the boss and wasn’t there just one additional objective for paragon? Or are there 2?
    I've done all the objectives so far and have 16 points so there has to be 7 points in the final week to reach the top milestone of 23 points
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★
    Thanks. Guess I'm staying up tonight and practicing while getting the baby back to sleep.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    @L0TUS_MANTIS @ItsDamien thanks for the info!
  • KyloKylo Posts: 124

Thanks. 11 revives and 22 5,000 hp potions, but it's done. At least I got to use my stash.

Congrats on both becoming paragon and getting the objective man! Now focus on the baby!
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★

Thanks. 11 revives and 22 5,000 hp potions, but it's done. At least I got to use my stash.

That’s what items are for! Good luck on the grind to 20!
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Thanks. Guess I'm staying up tonight and practicing while getting the baby back to sleep.

Don’t rush bro. That was my mistake last time. You have 3 weeks to finish the boss rush so I would spend at least 2 weeks revive farming. Whether you finish it now or 1 hour before the quest ends, you won’t get the rewards until the after the quest is over anyway
    Siliyo said:

Don’t rush bro. That was my mistake last time. You have 3 weeks to finish the boss rush so I would spend at least 2 weeks revive farming. Whether you finish it now or 1 hour before the quest ends, you won’t get the rewards until the after the quest is over anyway
    Thanks for the advice. I had to rush the avengers objective since it was expiring soon.

I won't rush week 5 since I'll have plenty of time to plan and practice.
    Thanks @ItsDamien and @Yodabolt21 for the super fast response last Tuesday night. I just finished and got to 20 points because of how fast you answered my question.