7 STARS ARE COMING

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    What I’m most excited about is that the champion border will have a new color. Orange, Green, Purple, Black, Zaffre?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★
    KennyPL said:

It's all about the whales. U keep them happy, u make the $. Simple as that.

Whales don't want this. We spend enough on champs and offers. Now you have to double spend on champs and relics. AQ rewards are garbage so prestige is meaningless. I don't know any whales that are excited about this.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    What will happen to 6 star max crystals? Will they start providing 7 star shards instead of 6 star shards / otherwise be the same? What if we have some saved up, will they "convert"?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

I for one and very turned off. It feels far too soon to me. I have zero intetest in building another roster. Once 7* release my 6* will die where they are. I had to stop ranking my 5* because 6* rankups are so costly. There's no doubt the cost of 7* rankups will be double that of 6* champs. And for people struggling to find gold and iso for rankups this will get far worse. I never have gold or iso. I let t2a and t5b expire quite often because I just can afford to rank champs up to burn all the t2a and t5b I have.

I still rank 5*s. It just depends on what they offer and if my 6* can't cover it.

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Then don't get them.

I'm nowhere close to Paragon and it doesn't affect me at all.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Hey Kabam,
    Regarding the recent news of 7 stars being added to the game, please reconsider this decision. a vast majority of your player base will leave the game if this happens and frankly, regardless of what others think, I don’t want this game to die. If you choose to pursue this path no matter the potential benefits, your game will suffer exponentially in the coming months. I understand that your corporation needs to make money, but we as a player base just aren’t ready for 7 stars yet. your trying to make the game more enjoyable but this is not the way to do it. Fix battlegrounds, get bugs under control, create a fair ranked progression that is tailored to only benefit the summoner advancing in the contest (extra free rewards for advancement) , and keep this game alive.

Regards,
    A Concerned Summoner

Yeah extra free rewards!!! That will make u tons or profit...
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    It do affect for those that do wars. They will see more difficulty to defeat a champion because the stats will now be higher and boosted by nodes. This also means that the difficulty to complete EQ and so on can be hard, maybe not that hard, but at least hard enough.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Very disappointed. Still working on paragon...

Barely have champs I want at 6 stars. Not excited to get cyclops at 7 star...

We'll see the outcome I guess...

As dissapointing it was to be working on cavallier while TB was a thing...
    Its a progression game..
    The surprising part is doing 7* before 6r5s are a thing...
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,331 ★★★★★
    I think it would be good if instead of that Ascension thing, after you max out a 6* champ you'll have the option to Evolve them, it'll be like a regular rank up but it'll be hard to get of course, and this will "comvert" your 6* r5 champ into a 7* rank 1 champ.
    I mean, why not?
    That way your 6* champs can truly progress and you wont have to do the same process to the same champ and get him all over again... 7 stars will be obtainable from crystals, but also you will be able to evolve as I said a maxed 6* into a 7* r1 champ and just continue with the same champion...
    Thoughts?
  • Chazz34Chazz34 Member Posts: 22
    I am paragon i was enjoying bg but 7* killed My hype in the game chassing champions again is the worst decition ascending 6* to 7* Will be the way
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I think it would be good if instead of that Ascension thing, after you max out a 6* champ you'll have the option to Evolve them, it'll be like a regular rank up but it'll be hard to get of course, and this will "comvert" your 6* r5 champ into a 7* rank 1 champ.
    I mean, why not?
    That way your 6* champs can truly progress and you wont have to do the same process to the same champ and get him all over again... 7 stars will be obtainable from crystals, but also you will be able to evolve as I said a maxed 6* into a 7* r1 champ and just continue with the same champion...
    Thoughts?

That's not going to happen as that would cost kabam a ton of money from players (especially those in prestige battles) trying to obtain high tier or prestige champs they already have and then the sig stones.

I'm not saying I don't like your idea but I'm telling you that you have a better chance of winning the lottery than kabam taking your suggestion.
    edited September 2022
    I'm not asking this in a perspective of "The heck? We have to build our roaster all over again? Now everyone will quit and the game will die"
    But in the perspective of "If they've introduced a new rarity now, then they arent even close to close the game" so I wonder what are your thoughts? They must have plans for so many years, I mean, 7 stars?... wow

I mean, why not?
    Thoughts?

That's not going to happen as that would cost kabam a ton of money from players (especially those in prestige battles) trying to obtain high tier or prestige champs they already have and then the sig stones.

I'm not saying I don't like your idea but I'm telling you that you have a better chance of winning the lottery than kabam taking your suggestion.
    Nah, ofc, and I didnt really write that thinking they would or even intending for them to see it, just wanna hear the community.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    A lot longer with them than without them.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    My only question is why is this happening when no one has yet even sniffed a rank 5 6-star?