**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EOP final week - Kraven question

The team i brought was HT, Doom and Odin for my first pass.
I was expecting to slap kraven like the previous week but the timing seems off for doom to land his heavies. Has anyone else experienced dooms heavies seemingly slowed down and not being able to fire successfully?

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    There’s 2 staggers up if you’re heavy cheesing, and one just sits constant while the other one triggers. When that first longer stagger expires is when I’ve noticed the shock nullify won’t instantly happen.
  • Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Etm34 said:

There’s 2 staggers up if you’re heavy cheesing, and one just sits constant while the other one triggers. When that first longer stagger expires is when I’ve noticed the shock nullify won’t instantly happen.

Yeah trying to heavy cheese. I was able to do it no problem in the solo week but cant get it to trigger properly this time around. Its like the heavy is slower to activate and be thrown.
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    They didn't sneak any extra nodes in did they? Haven't attempted it yet. At work
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    I noticed a stagger pbm while heavies but i didn't care and it went ok
  • Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    Got'em