Options

What Happened to Wish Crystals?

TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
They were a idea mentioned next to the coming of dual crystals in 2020 or even earlier idk. What happened to it? Was the idea scrapped? The entire idea sounded amazing and with the announcement of the new progression reminded me that there were a thing that was supposed to come into the contest.

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,560 ★★★★★
    I wonder how many shards they would charge for that!
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Wasn't it changed to a Nexus crystal?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Wasn't it changed to a Nexus crystal?

No, Nexus crystals already existed but they were very sparingly available. In fact the big difference now between when wish crystals were first announced and present day is the fact that Nexus crystals have popped up in everything including daily offers so people are getting more opportunities, unfortunately some aren't getting what they want
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    You wish
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★
    Still being wished for...
  • Options
    GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    They're in the alliance bases somewhere waiting for retrieval.
  • Options
    Kabam scrapped that idea a long time ago. It isn't very feasible, and it would cause a lot of strain on servers having to allocate memory for potentially millions of unique crystals. While it was a cool idea, it just wasn't feasible without a major overhaul to their servers.
  • Options
    Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    Pretty sure the 2021 champion selectors were the wish crystals. Unfortunately, they came around only a couple times, and required at least $300 of purchases/units.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 357 ★★★
    They are coming soon with bases and mastery load outs. Stay tuned for more news soon!
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Kabam probably wishin they called them something else at this point
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Same as mastery updates? No official updates i guess or might have missed one