**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is now the time??

Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
edited September 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the additions of relics and eventually 7*s is now the time to revisit selling champs? I’d love to be able to sell my 4* and below champ as they have zero use for me anymore. Kabam could even tie the selling of champs to progression titles. Say cav players can sell 3* and below TB can sell 4* and below. Paragon can sell 5* and below.

I am aware of all the pro and cons behind selling champs. I was never a fan of doing away with the ability. I just think it’s time to give the choice back to the players
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★

With the additions of relics and eventually 7*s is now the time to revisit selling champs? I’d love to be able to sell my 4* and below champ as they have zero use for me anymore. Kabam could even tie the selling of champs to progression titles. Say cav players can sell 3* and below TB can sell 4* and below. Paragon can sell 5* and below.

I am aware of all the pro and cons behind selling champs. I was never a fan of doing away with the ability. I just think it’s time to give the choice back to the players

And what are you gonna do when they decide to make more star gated content like v4?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    If you could sell them for real world currency invested in the game, maybe.

Or on second thought, champs on a phone game might actually carry more value than real world currency.

Dr. Zola
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★

Since they announced Ascension, it's the worst time for it.

Ascension will only applies to 4* and above which is ridiculous because very few cav players and no TB or paragon players are using 4*s outside of maybe arenas. More than ever there’s no use for 1,2, or 3* champs other than the 2 times a year kabam releases an event for them for meh rewards.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Selling champs is a horrible idea no matter how u look at it...
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

And what are you gonna do when they decide to make more star gated content like v4?
    Honestly I just want the choice back. I haven’t done a back issue since #5 and don’t plan on doing any because the rewards aren’t worth the time to me personally. Again it’s just something I think players should have a choice in. No one has to ever sell, or for that matter buy, anything but it should be the players choice not kabam’s
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Buttehrs said:

Honestly I just want the choice back. I haven’t done a back issue since #5 and don’t plan on doing any because the rewards aren’t worth the time to me personally. Again it’s just something I think players should have a choice in. No one has to ever sell, or for that matter buy, anything but it should be the players choice not kabam’s
    The sell option should've never been in the game to begin with. Thankfully they fixed it to where no one else can neuter their accounts in attempts to "catch up" to youtubers with 7 year old accounts. game isn't built that way.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just want to be able to sell my 4* Joe Fixit. He irks me.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    It's not going to happen, they've already explained the reasoning behind it, the community at Large has no issue with that fact and yes, you're really only hurting yourself but it's the kind of hurting yourself where a 5150 needs to be called in, so let this topic finally be done.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

And how exactly does the choice benefit u? Cause the ammount of ISO and gold u get is extremely low... And if u cant farm that much iso or gold u r not active enough to even be considered a factor for the game to change...