**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Damage issue in AQ

DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Hello everyone.

My Alliance and me do AQ 6 everyday and on the last one I noticed something that really worry me. I was doing one of the lines where you have a fury Buff if you use mystic and tech champs.

I was using my 6* R4 Sorcerer supreme which have more than 3K of basic dmg attack + the fury Buff. Basically my Sorcerer was doing less than 1K per hit which is not normal. Is anyone else having issues with the damages on the Game?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,034 ★★★★★
    Another day, another bug.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    What was the node and was there a modifier in use too? Maybe you had a ton of weaknesses up, or had failed to punish a heavy so they had lots of armor up... Some of the nodes require a specific play style to do proper damage. Without knowing the node, the defender on it, and/or if a modifier was in play, it's hard to speculate.
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    @TitoBandito187 Fortunatelly the issue is now solved but I have been doing map 6 since almost the beginning of the year so I know all the nodes,etc looks like a puntual issue.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Billyd21 said:

Billyd21 said:

Agreed ,this image only map one of aq. Defender usually knocked out 4/5 hits. This took forever doing no damage at all.

Well, Omega Red isn't going to be doing any spore damage against a robot. And if you had fatigues on you, your crit rate goes down 10% for each one. Omega just punching, with no spores and no crits will be slow. Omega vs a robot is a bad matchup, regardless.
    its map 1 .. as you didnt read, it always/ is only 4/5 hits, same as i do for years.
    You're right I didn't catch that. Normally we use numerical values between 1-10. I assumed you were talking about just one of your maps the way that was written, not map1.

Also, OP is also talking about map 6, specifically.

Omega with tons of fatigue in him is still a bad matchup for robots and especially science doombots. Granted if your attacker is way stronger than the defender, yeah it should be quick, but if you're not landing crits, who knows. Really hard to say without seeing it happen. We can't see what your champ rank is, nor the defender. Just that your best hit was a measly 2.6k