Corvus

PetieCameronPetieCameron Member Posts: 260
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Can u tweak the timer ⌛ on corvus refresh to like 8-12 even 15 seconds he's my favourite champ. & with all the new nodes on the go he struggles to be as relevant as he used to be. He can do loads but takes a crazy long time for a lot of high end content because of the time u need to wait on the timer.

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Some champs are better for short fights. Corvus is one
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Member Posts: 260
    I enjoy playing corvus on long fights just wish the timer was like falkons so I can just use him on all areas of the game. If his timer was shorter I'd always grab him instead of kitty,cgr, n that. There is something special about how corvus & havok n that play it's like they glide. Some other champs are clunky n don't feel as good to play. Like eop penny corvus was killing it but his refresh time ruined it was so disappointed.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

I enjoy playing corvus on long fights just wish the timer was like falkons so I can just use him on all areas of the game. If his timer was shorter I'd always grab him instead of kitty,cgr, n that. There is something special about how corvus & havok n that play it's like they glide. Some other champs are clunky n don't feel as good to play. Like eop penny corvus was killing it but his refresh time ruined it was so disappointed.

While we're buffing champs, I'd like Silver Centurion to have 14k per tick of shock and plasma just because I like playing him. He should also have permanent passive indestructible.
    Why u got to be passive aggressive about it corvus has had a huge debate for long enough about the timer refresh and it's a slight thing that wouldn't need loads of testing.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Why u got to be passive aggressive about it corvus has had a huge debate for long enough about the timer refresh and it's a slight thing that wouldn't need loads of testing.

No need for a buff on a champion who’s already very good
    I used to say the same but he's becoming a poor champ just my opinion and I get your point. They not doing the small buff big buff no longer like?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I used to say the same but he's becoming a poor champ just my opinion and I get your point. They not doing the small buff big buff no longer like?

Not becoming a poor champ at all. Better for short fights, not for long fights. If he was good for both, he would be too good. He’s perfectly fine the way he is
    To good I disagree in game there is kitty,Cgr, Hercules,ghost,ect, they good on long fights and short fights so I don't think u have a valid point tbh.