**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you're really sorry about the inconvenience...

How about showing it? How about showing that you understand that it affects players differently, depending on where they live and what their lives look like. For some players it's no big deal, while for others, a disruption at the wrong time could mean they miss time during a short break they have to play.

At the very least, please stop telling us you're sorry when every indication is that you guys really don't care at all, at least not enough to do anything real in response. We've had two days of significant disruptions in less than a week, and it's exhausting. So if you can't manage to avoid frequent disruptions, and you're not willing to actually show players that you're sorry or even care about the inconvenience, at least just don't say anything at all. Tell us you're aware of the situation and that you'll resolve it as quickly as you can. Leave out the hollow apologies. They're patronizing and infuriating.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    thanks for saying this out on our behalf, what you said certainly reflects what many of us encountered and felt first hand

i'm sure kabam can get back to the great old time of pre v12.0 era where they once were, hopefully this will happen before we notice, so all of us can enjoy the game as much as we once did, and give kabam our best support like we once did
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    THANK YOU!

Instead of giving a hollow “oh did the game go down? Yeah sorry about the items and time wasted but the game is back up now if you want to go through that entire quest again and rebuy the boosts, potions, Revives and TIME spent in the endeveor”

Shoot imaging if someone was starting a 6* Rush and they needed the 30% champion boosts and their last 15% Health and Attack boosts… AND THE SERVERS GO DOWN!

Or a LEGENDS RUN or GOD FORBID LOL!!!!!

What happened to a PHC, a refill or two, a handful of solo-alliance pots and revs and a few units?

I ain’t asking for a lot. A few items to help finish that hard 5.3 when your champ died in the crash, a day 5 pick me up, energy to get us back in the groove, and a few consolation units and a LEGIT 2* crystals or two. Let us boost a few 2* sigs a little and some units (15?) to actually show a little sincerity
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    hmm...you have a very titled view of how the world works.

First off, emergency maintenance is not their fault either. They don't purposely dos attack themselves, or crash the game on purpose. they lose a ton of money every time this happens. Emergency Maintenance is unfortunate but necessary to keep the game up. this happens in all server based games, and the more popular it is the more it will happen.

Next, their job is to make sure the game is up and do whatever it takes to keep it up. By apologizing and then returning the game to a playable state, they are doing as they promised.

I cannot speak as to why they can't fix bugs in a timely manner, but then they can fix an exploit almost immediately, but i do know they have timelines and deadlines to meet on their own. I do know that they are ramping up their hiring. and I do know that there are people out there who are intentionally trying to disable your ability to play your game so that this company needs to take the time and money out of their day to fix it. I mean the best thing you can do, is stop writing posts about what you think you are entitled to. This way, they don't have to take the time to read it.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    hmm...you have a very titled view of how the world works.

First off, emergency maintenance is not their fault either. They don't purposely dos attack themselves, or crash the game on purpose. they lose a ton of money every time this happens. Emergency Maintenance is unfortunate but necessary to keep the game up. this happens in all server based games, and the more popular it is the more it will happen.

Next, their job is to make sure the game is up and do whatever it takes to keep it up. By apologizing and then returning the game to a playable state, they are doing as they promised.

I cannot speak as to why they can't fix bugs in a timely manner, but then they can fix an exploit almost immediately, but i do know they have timelines and deadlines to meet on their own. I do know that they are ramping up their hiring. and I do know that there are people out there who are intentionally trying to disable your ability to play your game so that this company needs to take the time and money out of their day to fix it. I mean the best thing you can do, is stop writing posts about what you think you are entitled to. This way, they don't have to take the time to read it.

In my humble opinion, the people reading the post here are NOT the real engineers fixing the problem, so I assume having these people here reading and responding our posts will NOT take the time away from the real engineers from fixing the real problem for us?

While I certainly agree with you on the server part, however, I think they can certainly do more than just apologize and compensate nothing :-)

server down, that's a fact
    kabam may not be at fault w.r.t their server down, let's assume it is a fact
    they are fixing as fast as possible, that's a fact
    players wasted precious time (time is money), that's a fact too
    players wasted precious resources in game, that's a fact as well
    players are NOT at fault w.r.t their server down, that's a fact

so why not be nice to your player bases, show you care & be a little generous in compensation for something we suffered but not our own faults, you'll EARN alot more of our respect, our loyalty and our support, be it during your good time, your bad time and your server down time? :-)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Tell them exactly what you want. Not what you think you're entitled to. You're beating around the bush. Example: Emergency maintenance issues = discounted potions for x amount of hours. That's something the team can take back to the drawing board. Meanwhile, all you've provided is a blast about your feeling being hurt because your favorite mobile game doesn't work sometimes.