**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AA nerfed??

Been flying through monthly quests with him up until this “emergency update” today. Now his heavy doesn’t always trigger. Also getting romped by champs like MK in master which I’ve beaten several times already without a single hit...nerfed? What other changes you guys make?

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    HIs heavy hasn't always triggered bleeds, its a chance to trigger.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    @RehctansBew lmao...
  • Ha e to fight him few times to clear that map. He’s been under full moon. Ain’t making the **** up
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I will say that the more I fight with him the less I like AA. Unless he is triggering bleeds, he has the softest feather wings (not pillow hands) in the game.

However once he does start triggering, fights end very quick. If given the choice between AA and Gwenpool, I'll take GP almost every time (won't use her against BPCW or Mordo because of their stun interactions).
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I will say that the more I fight with him the less I like AA. Unless he is triggering bleeds, he has the softest feather wings (not pillow hands) in the game.

However once he does start triggering, fights end very quick. If given the choice between AA and Gwenpool, I'll take GP almost every time (won't use her against BPCW or Mordo because of their stun interactions).

When his neurotoxin ends it has a chance to stun also fyi but he had a chance to bypass mordos astral evade.
  • Not talking about bleed or neuro or triggering.Talking about doing a heavy attack and he doesn’t move at ALL. Just chills. Hangs out. Enjoys the view.
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Keep in mind his neurotoxin has ability accuracy reduction, and if paired with Pacify the stun at the end doesn't matter because it wont trigger anything on the enemy by the point all that reduction is applied.

Still a risk though, but not as much as Gwenpool.
  • Maybe I used the wrong wording with”nerfed” but I meant mechanics. All other champs fine. All maps fine. Just AA. I’ll put a ticket in. 22l9f3qyk4k1.png
    rg9v9xvbkoyo.png
  • Other unrelated issues prior to today are duped hulk not stunning on L’s. Today tho gilly dashing forward when trying to block. Need a new iPhone ;)
  • Appreciate the feedback everyone
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Vartox wrote: »
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

When his neurotoxin ends it has a chance to stun also fyi but he had a chance to bypass mordos astral evade.

The difference between AA's stun and GP's stun is in regards to where your champ is at on the screen when it triggers. GP's stun happens when she attacks, so BPCW's reflect will hit her and Mordo's astral evade will get activated if you're mid-combo (where you're typically at when it triggers).

AA's stun happens at the end of the timer and you can control where you're at on the screen when it triggers. If you're a dash away, BPCW's stun reflect won't hit and you won't get hit with Mordo's astral evade unless you're not paying attention.