**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules

Hercules immortality isn't activating

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    What content? What nodes? If it’s in war the opponent is probably running assassins mastery.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike isn't this post way to vague?
  • Options
    CelticSamuraiCelticSamurai Posts: 12
    I've noticed in Alliance War that his Immortality had failed twice costing two deaths within the season of a close war, too... No nodes or buffs applied, just regular battle. First time was against Nick Fury. His LMD was dead and he was down to the last bits. Had landed an SP1. I was expecting Herc to hit his Imm and then pound Fury down. Nope, I was dead.

Second time was against Professor X. Again, no nodes or buffs. I had faltered and missed. He hit me with basic attacks, expecting to hit Immortality/Unblockable within a couple hits, but nope. I was dead from Basic Attacks.

Something needs to happen as I hope it doesn't cost us the war as we are right on the cusp of a gold bracket.
  • Options

I've noticed in Alliance War that his Immortality had failed twice costing two deaths within the season of a close war, too... No nodes or buffs applied, just regular battle. First time was against Nick Fury. His LMD was dead and he was down to the last bits. Had landed an SP1. I was expecting Herc to hit his Imm and then pound Fury down. Nope, I was dead.

Second time was against Professor X. Again, no nodes or buffs. I had faltered and missed. He hit me with basic attacks, expecting to hit Immortality/Unblockable within a couple hits, but nope. I was dead from Basic Attacks.

Something needs to happen as I hope it doesn't cost us the war as we are right on the cusp of a gold bracket.

It was most definitely that your opponents were running assassins mastery. Under that assumption, I don’t see a bug here
  • Options
    Maratox said:

It was most definitely that your opponents were running assassins mastery. Under that assumption, I don’t see a bug here
    Seems if Assassin Mastery is the case, then Hercules' Signature Ability should be written like this: "Immortality is paused during personal Special Attacks or while landing Basic Attacks and is removed if the Opponent activates their Special Attack 3 *or equipped with Assassin Mastery.* Would you agree?

Because, under the assumption of what's written by the coders themselves, Hercules' Immortality would override said Assassin Mastery every time. And if it's not, then it needs to be stated... for every Immortality stricken with Assassin Mastery.

More than two cents on the matter.

~CS
  • Options

Maratox said:

Seems if Assassin Mastery is the case, then Hercules' Signature Ability should be written like this: "Immortality is paused during personal Special Attacks or while landing Basic Attacks and is removed if the Opponent activates their Special Attack 3 *or equipped with Assassin Mastery.* Would you agree?

Because, under the assumption of what's written by the coders themselves, Hercules' Immortality would override said Assassin Mastery every time. And if it's not, then it needs to be stated... for every Immortality stricken with Assassin Mastery.

More than two cents on the matter.

~CS
    No, that’s not how it should be written. When you’re being struck while at 1%, you suffer from defensive AAR through your opponent’s use of the assassin’s mastery. Which means all of your abilities that would trigger while being struck have a chance to fail. Immortality is one of those abilities. And it just so happened to fail those few times. It doesn’t always fail, but sometimes it will. No need to add that last part to his sig ability because assassin’s mastery covers it in its own description.
  • Options
    Would Max Sig cancel out the Mastery?
  • Options

Would Max Sig cancel out the Mastery?

No. Chance to trigger is not determined by signature level. All abilities have a 100% chance to trigger unless otherwise stated. So the hidden wording in herc’s sig ability is: Once per fight when receiving damage that would result in a knockout, (there is a 100% chance to) gain and Immortality buff. But if you suffer from AAR then that chance lowers. Only champions that are immune to AAR or have modified Ability Accuracy like longshot or Howard the Duck have a way to mitigate or get around the affects of assassin’s mastery